post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. Hopefully we'll be fog and snow free in the morning

OH, don't tell my dds' they're dying to see it :ssst:

HI! :wave: ((you need to add the :tiptoe: smilie)) Its our secret first post code :ssst: oh, should we switch to invisible mode too ODF? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Okay, I will try to remember that ;) .

Every three months my life is a little hectic. I have to plan birthdays. I'm a little swamped right now. I barely sqeezed in a table reservation for my dd's roller skating party. *whew* :duck:

I thought of you today as I was looking through the Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine at the library. :goodvibes

Favorite place to shop? Ebay- resale shops-Wally World :teacher: Disneyshopping.com

:goodvibes Thank you. I subscribe to Rachel Ray's magazine, but not sure if I am getting all the issues or not :confused3 .

I dont think Ive seen the second Cinderella one either or the third.:sad2:

Around how much does everyone spend on their kids school clothes each year? Or around how many pairs of clothes do they recieve? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter