post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
your avitar is messing with my mind :lmao: I think it is me :rotfl2:

We just got done watching Cinderella 3. MIL is here ;)

Do any of you ladies want to add your kids in the kids only outfit exchange :)?
Kids unborn till 18 years old are welcome. :)

Why is it that if someone on AI sucks, the judges tell them they are beautiful, or look great tonight?:confused3
Hey, your singing is terrible, but you look good.:confused:

Do any of you ladies want to add your kids in the kids only outfit exchange :)?
Kids unborn till 18 years old are welcome. :)
Every three months my life is a little hectic. I have to plan birthdays. I'm a little swamped right now. I barely sqeezed in a table reservation for my dd's roller skating party. *whew* :duck:

We didn't eat yet, but everyone is on their own, and I don't have to cook tonight :cool1: . My daughter and I did bake chocolate chip banana bread and chocolate banana muffins this afternoon :).
I thought of you today as I was looking through the Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine at the library. :goodvibes

Favorite place to shop? Ebay- resale shops-Wally World :teacher: Disneyshopping.com

Are you guys happy now, my green light should be on now :lmao:

MIL wants to know if Gnbuggy was on tonight, I had to tell her I didn't see her :rotfl2: My nose should start growing soon! ;)

Im closing in on the poster with more smilie posts than me.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter