post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:santa: dont you think this :shamrock: should replace the :santa:

I am trying to get things ready for my daughter for when she starts school, so I had gone clothes shopping while we were on our vacation, and trying to see if there is anything else that she needs :confused: .

:santa: dont you think this :shamrock: should replace the :santa:

I am trying to get things ready for my daughter for when she starts school, so I had gone clothes shopping while we were on our vacation, and trying to see if there is anything else that she needs :confused: .

:idea: :idea: The light is finally getting brighter for both these posts :idea: :idea:

Patsy, when is dd starting school? :goodvibes

I'm going to have to go. I know, big aaaWWW sigh now. I need :cloud9:

Night all :cloud9:

In August :(.

think shoes, socks. I get neutral colors, dark blue, brown, black, tennis shoes (no skid kind). Be thinking about the Summer sales already to look out for blouses, t-shirts, or what ever. I try and think ahead, but for the next season. It doesn't always work, but since I almost have two of both I can hand it down to the next child. I have some skirts I bought on clearance for my oldest dd, she's still not in a size 10. That's the disadvantage of buying in advance. :sad2:

think shoes, socks. I get neutral colors, dark blue, brown, black, tennis shoes (no skid kind). Be thinking about the Summer sales already to look out for blouses, t-shirts, or what ever. I try and think ahead, but for the next season. It doesn't always work, but since I almost have two of both I can hand it down to the next child. I have some skirts I bought on clearance for my oldest dd, she's still not in a size 10. That's the disadvantage of buying in advance. :sad2:

Thank you for the advice :).
Good night gnbuggy :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter