post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's only been a short time, but only feels like forever since you smilie gals are such good company.;)

I'm saving my next post for a big party. 13,000....again.:rolleyes1

I'm off to go do a little exercise. Third day in a row I'm doing it in the morning. Don't mess with a good thing. :lmao:

2.gif

By now I'm sure you are all aware that tomorrow is National Hug your Cat Day but what I failed to tell you is that June 1st has a few observances and some you may be very interested in. Here's a list of some other things going on June 1st!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

June 1st is of course the well know Hug your cat day but did you know it's also ....
Pen Pal Day
and also......oh alot of you are going to like this one, it's.....
Leave the Office Early Day ... for real! How convenient that lands on a Friday!!!!

and on Saturday, June 2nd it's the ultra popular
National Bubba Day so don't forget to do whatever it is you do with your Bubba to celebrate this momentous occasion!!
a122.gif

hangingclothes.gif
hangingclothes2.gif
hangingclothes.gif

This is also International Clothesline Week (hanging clothes gets a whole week)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter