post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grumpy's Wife said:
We are trying the new Allstar Family Suites. Family of five here. We went back in forth so many times over where to stay. Deluxe so we can fit. Value with two rooms for more space. Anyway finally decided to give the suites a try. I hope they are nice.

If you don't mind me butting in, can I ask you if the suites will give you an extra bathroom? I know that was always a plus for us!!
kilroy1.gif

GIOny said:
If you don't mind me butting in, can I ask you if the suites will give you an extra bathroom? I know that was always a plus for us!!
kilroy1.gif
Yes, they have two bathrooms and two TV's which is nice.

:happytv: :happytv:

Grumpy's Wife said:
Yes, they have two bathrooms and two TV's which is nice.

:happytv: :happytv:

Oh, that's really nice. That sounds like the way to go! Have you stayed there before?? I've heard of people renting points in the DVC for $10.00 a point, but it was in the off season and I think it was only a studio.
famous%20(19).gif

GIOny said:
Oh, that's really nice. That sounds like the way to go! Have you stayed there before?? I've heard of people renting points in the DVC for $10.00 a point, but it was in the off season and I think it was only a studio.
famous%20(19).gif
I would need a two bedroom. It really would be cheaper renting points from someone instead of staying at a deluxe hotel. It's just the fact that you aren't making ressies through Disney. You have to have a lot of trust in the person you're renting from. :confused3 So we'll give the suites a try. If they aren't to nice next time we'll stay some where else.

5.gif

Grumpy's Wife said:
I would need a two bedroom. It really would be cheaper renting points from someone instead of staying at a deluxe hotel. It's just the fact that you aren't making ressies through Disney. You have to have a lot of trust in the person you're renting from. :confused3 So we'll give the suites a try. If they aren't to nice next time we'll stay some where else.

5.gif

That makes sense to me. I've never rented DVC points, so I really don't know the process, but I understand what your saying. I'm sure the suites will be very nice.
pixiedust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter