post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, 09:51 PM #33000 :woohoo:
GIOny
DIS Veteran

GIOny said:
c012.gif
LBelle

Howdy!!!!!!
15.gif

S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug:

I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:

taeja71 said:
Have you thought about if you're going to do the World? does that sound dirty? :blush: :rotfl2:

Taeja!!!! I am shocked!!!! Who told you that???? :rolleyes1

I'm going to have to go soon. My fingers are cold.
16.gif

taeja71 said:
Have you thought about if you're going to do the World? does that sound dirty? :blush: :rotfl2:

I still don't know what to do???!!!! :confused3 Jeff keeps telling me I should go but it just doesn't 'feel' right...for me to go on a mini-vacation without him/them. :guilty:

taeja71 said:
GIOny
DIS Veteran

Is that MY post count on this one thread?? Man....I DO need to get out more!!! :blush:

LBelle said:
I still don't know what to do???!!!! :confused3 Jeff keeps telling me I should go but it just doesn't 'feel' right...for me to go on a mini-vacation without him/them. :guilty:

I feel your guilt. I'd feel it for about five minutes and then be out the door baby! :car:

taeja71 said:
S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug: S.C. wish you were here! :grouphug:

I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:I'm freezing in my sunroom! :cold:

Maybe you should call it the cold room!!
14.gif

taeja71 said:

Oh....I meant to mention this to you earlier....you're computer is stuttering tonight. Might want to call in the 'Geek Patrol' computer fixer guys!!! :thumbsup2

that's what GIOny typed in for the post:

"{Howdy smilie) LBelle" :teacher:

taeja71 said:
GIOny
DIS Veteran

Wait a minute...that can't be me!!! I didn't join in 2004!!! Who has been impersonating the 'Great LBelle'????? :furious:

LBelle said:
Oh....I meant to mention this to you earlier....you're computer is stuttering tonight. Might want to call in the 'Geek Patrol' computer fixer guys!!! :thumbsup2

my connection is actually kicking me out. The little computer light goes red and then bam I'm kicked out. I have to reconnect its frustrating :badpc:

taeja71 said:
I feel your guilt. I'd feel it for about five minutes and then be out the door baby! :car:

Here's the problem: although I know that the 'work' I do around here is valuable and all, but I can't help feeling that, of all people, I shouldn't be taking off on a solo trip!!! DH works so hard to allow us the priviledge of me not having to work, a great house, 2 cars, 3 kids and even trips at least once but usually twice a year! It just doesn't feel right for me to be the one who takes off, you know what I mean? I don't even have little kids at home anymore so my days are actually quite peaceful, etc, etc,

I'm just confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter