Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it there is a photo of a carrot cake whoopie pie somewhere on the DISboards. Somebody in the Community Forum thought they saw it here, but I just looked through the most recent 20 or so pages and didn't see it.

Can somebody post a link or the photo for me? I'd also love to know where it came from and if anybody has the recipe.

Thanks! :love:

Wow! I'd like to see that too!

EDIT: I did a google search for whoopie pies in disney world and found a message written on Sept 17 2007...

Last week, a Cookie Madness reader mentioned a whoopie pie she ate at Disney World’s MGM Studios — specifically, a carrot cake whoopie pie.

Yum! So be on the lookout at MGM!

The poster mentions that she has never had a carrot cake whoopie pie but posted her recipe for pumpkin whoopie pies!

Rumor has it there is a photo of a carrot cake whoopie pie somewhere on the DISboards. Somebody in the Community Forum thought they saw it here, but I just looked through the most recent 20 or so pages and didn't see it.

Can somebody post a link or the photo for me? I'd also love to know where it came from and if anybody has the recipe.

Thanks! :love:
I saw that on the community board too. I'll definatly be on the lookout for that when I'm in Disney.

I'm curious to know if anyone has changed their minds about a restaurant or reservation based upon the pictures posted? I know some pictures look so enticing, that I really want to add that restaurant to my list, but don't some pictures just say "I'm crossing that one off my list"? :wave2:
No. Some food does look better then others, but then there are things like the breakfast lasagna that don't look all that good, but taste wonderful.

Ham and Tillamock Cheddar Sandwich with pasta salad and a chocolate dipped Mickey Rice Krispy treat

dis9.jpg

Chicken strips, fries, and a chocolate dipped rice krispy treat
dis10.jpg

Cheese flatbread pizza and a cupcake
dis185.jpg

Bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate chip cookie
dis186.jpg

Salad (Appetizer that comes with the skillet)
dis18.jpg

Skillet - Ribs, pulled pork, chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes
dis19.jpg

Cinnamon Tortilla (AKA Cinnamon Dust Bowl)
dis20.jpg

S'mores Cheesecake
dis21.jpg

Breakfast Skillet - Waffles, bacon, sausage, Biscuits, scrambled eggs, and gravy
dis212.jpg

Lump Crab Cakes
dis69.jpg

Pot Stickers
dis70.jpg

Sesame Shrimp Sample
dis71.jpg

Macadamia Mahi Mahi
dis72.jpg

Shrimp and Scallops
dis73.jpg

Caramel Banana Creme Brulee
dis74.jpg

Turkey and Muenster Sandwich with chocolate peanut butter cake
dis93.jpg

Turkey and Muenster Sandwich with Key Lime Tart
dis143.jpg

Cheddar Cheese Soup
dis105.jpg

Bread (minus the pretzel bread which we had already eaten)
dis106.jpg

Caesar Salad
dis107.jpg

Mushroom Fillet
dis108.jpg

Herb Crusted Prime Rib
dis110.jpg

Vanilla Bean and Maple Creme Brulee Sampler
dis111.jpg

Sausage, vegetable omelet, breakfast lasagna, fresh strawberries and pineapple, puffed French toast, bacon
dis120.jpg

Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash, breakfast lasagna and a chocolate croissant
dis121.jpg

BBQ Beef Sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie
dis136.jpg

The Full Montague and a Cupcake
dis135.jpg

Cheese platter
dis147.jpg

Stewed Mushrooms
dis146.jpg

Bangers and Mash
dis149.jpg

Fish and Chips
dis150.jpg

Chocolate Guinness Torte
dis152.jpg

Sticky Toffee Pudding
dis153.jpg

Kenyan Coffee BBQ Chicken Flatbread
dis202.jpg

Taste Of Africa
dis203.jpg

Maize Crusted Halibut
dis206.jpg

Oak Grilled Fillet Mignon
dis207.jpg

White Chocolate Pyramid Mousse with fried bananas and pineapple
dis208.jpg

Dulce de Leche
dis209.jpg

Le Cellier 9/13/07

Seared Rare Tuna appetizer
Picture129Large.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this pic. I'm pretty sure it's the first one ever in this thread...but I'd like to ask you...did they really only give you just two pieces of Ahi?!? :confused3

Thank you so much for posting this pic. I'm pretty sure it's the first one ever in this thread...but I'd like to ask you...did they really only give you just two pieces of Ahi?!? :confused3

This is an appetizer, not an entree. This looks like a perfect portion for an appetizer of Ahi Tuna.

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter