Post Your Shoes!

Here's mine:

5401510367_3f16ff51d2.jpg

hey girls, i know some of you may not have shoes yet..and im selling mine since theyre too tall. heres the info, PM me if anyone wants to buy them.

I bought these lovely RSVP shoes online. They are a size 7. Ive never worn them-my wedding is still 9 months away. The heel is too high for my dress, since I bought a petite I cant have a 4 inch heel like these are. I absolutely love them and am so sad to see them go. :sad2:

PM me if you want to buy them!

Brand: RSVP
Name: Lovely
Color: White Satin with diamond studded stilettos
Size: 7
Price: $100.00

1035660-p-2x.jpg

1035660-6-2x.jpg

1035660-5-2x.jpg

1035660-4-2x.jpg

1035660-3-2x.jpg

1035660-2-2x.jpg

1035660-1-2x.jpg

And here is the link to the site I bought them from.

I'm loving this thread!!
Here are my beautiful shoes that I'll be walking down the isle in in less than 2 months!!

WeddingShoes.jpg

A girl's gotta were her pink...right?? :confused3:lovestruc

So here are my shoes:

pics002.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics007.jpg

My dress is retro, tea length to fit our UP/Vintage disney theme. I will be making a pink sash with the fabric in the photos.

I found my shoes by accident at Marshall's for only $20. :woohoo:

They are something a little different but fit our informal wedding style.

So here are my shoes:

pics002.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics007.jpg

My dress is retro, tea length to fit our UP/Vintage disney theme. I will be making a pink sash with the fabric in the photos.

I found my shoes by accident at Marshall's for only $20. :woohoo:

They are something a little different but fit our informal wedding style.

Those are ADORABLE! I love them!

I wanted my shoes to be my something blue. I had a hard time trying to find a place that would dye them. I ended up sending them off to a store online called dyemyshoes.com. It was a 2 week process.

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter