Post your trivial unpopular opinions

I'm already tired of the hype surrounding the upcoming royal wedding. I'm happy for Meghan and Harry, but do we need to hear every boring detail, including how his ex-girlfriend won't be invited, and who will be wearing what stoopid hat?

I'm also not a fan of Tom Cruise and wish he'd stop doing his own stunts, and/or all the publicity when he gets injured. again. Jumping on a sofa while proclaiming his lust is one thing. Jumping off a building is another.

Sorry but leggings are not pants. I see more underwear when at Disney World than I do when go to Victoria Secret. Yes, when the FL sun hits them or you bend over we can see your underwear or worse your lack of underwear!

IDK, I've definitely got much thicker leggings than some of the people I see in white shorts. I think it took me about 5 years of looking to find a pair that you couldn't see my drawers in.

That was the ONE book I was ever assigned that I could not get through. I hated it. I actually bought the spark notes to get through the quizzes on it (and thought that was so scandalous!)

I used Cliffs Notes. There's no way I would have read The Scarlet Letter if it hadn't been assigned, but I ended up liking it.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Glad to be of service. :D

Oh--and in honor of the Winter Olympics, I loathe figure skating as a sport. Like ballet, it requires athleticism but is not a sport. I'll sit with DW while she watches it and I'll read a book.

I like watching figure skating (and gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, synchronized swimming, etc.) but I'll agree with you that those are not sports. But by the same token the judged event of boxing isn't a sport either. :duck:

And there's no way I'd want cheer leading to ever be included in the Olympics.

I like watching figure skating (and gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, synchronized swimming, etc.) but I'll agree with you that those are not sports. But by the same token the judged event of boxing isn't a sport either. :duck:

The whole idea of smashing someone's head with your fists until they have a concussion is not a sport -- it's assault.

Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor.

Sweet things are gross to drink (soda, juice, energy drinks, frozen cocktails), although every now and then I’ll drink a fun martini (nor chocolate based, yuck). No sugar in coffee or tea.

I don't like coffee flavor in anything
I don't like kids until they're about 18 I am not interested
I don't like Hallmark movies - they are all the same movie people!! every single one is the same movie! :crazy2:

Oh, but the Christmas ones look so pretty! I never watch Hallmark movies, except on the Holiday season. Then I watch as many as I can!

I'd rather reread the Scarlet Letter than watch an episode of This is Us. And believe me o hated that book.

Sorry but leggings are not pants. I see more underwear when at Disney World than I do when go to Victoria Secret. Yes, when the FL sun hits them or you bend over we can see your underwear or worse your lack of underwear!
I think many women who wear them are well aware of that fact.

If they include Cheerleading, they had better include marching band routines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter