Post your trivial unpopular opinions

I think the show 'This Is Us' is awful.

Born and raised in MD but I hate steamed crabs. I like crab cakes, soup and dip but HATE picking steamed crabs.

I know! lol I'm so ashamed:o haha

Newborns are cute, but I do not want to take care of them! I never know what to do with other people's babies - how long is enough to hold them before giving them back? Do I give them back before they start to cry, or after? Did I look at them and coo at them for an appropriate length of time, or should I do it longer? So much pressure....lol I like it more when the kid can give me feedback lol

And kittens are cute, but we have an adult cat who is perfect for us - he comes around when the kids are sad or sick, and pretty much sleeps or hides the rest of the time lol We love him! Kittens and puppies seem like so much extra work.

ETA: I, of course, *DID* like my own kids as babies lol, but to be honest, once they turned one, they were a lot more fun. My favorite age overall is the 3-6 year old range, although I have to say my 17 year is growing on me again now that he is pretty much out of the unreasonable teen years stage! haha
This is me. I love/like my own child but not a big fan of kids in general. I agree on the 3-6 age but before that I don’t want to hold or watch your kid. I do like kittens & puppies though & they are more work than adult animals ;)
I also don’t like professional football or sports at all. Will watch occasionally but much prefer college.
Despise Facebook & most social media.

I hate reality TV shows....all of them
I love coffee, but I don't eat *anything* with coffee. A hot drink is not compatible with any food, even at breakfast.
I strongly dislike IPA's...call it watered down beer if you must, but I prefer lagers.
I don't think there is any such thing a musician anymore...I have stopped listening to the radio as the "music" (such as it is), is grating to the ears.

Agree 99% with your last statement. I hate the majority of what is on the radio, but there are surprisingly a handful of artists who still know how to write their own music, play (multiple!) instruments, can actually sing, etc! As a music major, I actively seek them out haha.

Basketball and Soccer are extremely boring to watch.

There IS such a thing as an ugly baby.

Cats are the spawn of Satan.

Christmas lights should be left up all year round.

Wanting a bunch of dogs instead of kids does not make a woman crazy.

Beer is gross.

I think avocados are ridiculously overrated.

Pumpkin spice anything is gross.

Children are fine from a distance but don't get offended when I don't want to hold your baby. I'm fine being a dog mom.

The whole 50 Shades of Gray series is horrible.

I can't stand Tinker Bell!

Myrtle Beach is a depressing dump and I question the judgment of anyone who chooses it as a vacation or retirement destination.
It's the one vacation place we've been to with the in-laws that we all completely agree---never ever again and we don't see the appeal to it. We regret that we spent 3 days there when we could have spent more than a day in Savannah or Nashville or Asheville (we did a road trip where the main point was Myrtle Beach).

I doubt that most people who think baseball is boring possess a deep understanding of the game.

There is literally something going on at any given time, even when it looks like there isn't.

When you know what's going on, it's fascinating and exciting to watch what decisions are made and strategies utilized, etc.

But bored people probably miss most of these things.

I detest mayo
I don't like seafood, but will wack crabs for hubby...gotta get out frustration sometimes.
I don't think leggings are pants, this goes for babies to adults.
Fanny packs are ugly
Tighty-whities are nasty
Pointed toe shoes should be outlawed in anything over a size 8. I don't like feeling like I'm wearing witch shoes.
Most reality shows suck
I hated riding Pandora and didn't care for the river ride either. It was boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter