Posting pictures

mickeys pal

Earning My Ears
I'd like to know how to post a picture which I have stored on my pc in "my pictutres" onto a thread. Everytime I try I lose it? Can anyone assist.:confused:

I'd like to know how to post a picture which I have stored on my pc in "my pictutres" onto a thread. Everytime I try I lose it? Can anyone assist.:confused:

One of the easiest ways is to use a third party image hosting service (Ex. www.photobucket.com). it's free and what you do is load your image to their site and then you just post the link to the boards here with the
tags around it.

This nice part is, photobucket puts the tags on FOR YOU and you just copy and paste.

Unlike an email, where you can simply attach a photo to your outgoing message, an internet forum requires your photo is hosted somewhere. Then a link is put into your message (or signature) that tells other users' browser to go to the site where your photo is hosted and to display it.

The DISboards has it's own Photopost site where you may upload your photo, or as others have mentioned, there are a number of free hosting sites where you can upload your photo.

Once your photo is uploaded to a hosting site, you place a link to it in your post (or signature).

If you need further help, feel free to post back.

I can't get my picture link, all I get is a red X

109813TruckandTrailer-thumb.jpg

I don't know what I did but finally got it to work! Thanks!

I'm going to jump in here and try this as well....

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Pictures\2005\Disney05

I KEEP GETTING THE RED X TOO AND I HAVE PUT MANY PICTURES ON HERE BEFORE. GOING TO TRY AGAIN.

DSCF1871.jpg

I KEEP GETTING THE RED X TOO AND I HAVE PUT MANY PICTURES ON HERE BEFORE. GOING TO TRY AGAIN.

DSCF1871.jpg

You have one too many http:// in there.

Should read..........

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/klvswdw/DSCF1871.jpg

and then you will get...........

DSCF1871.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter