Posting

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
Guys I want to remind you to not overuse the bump function as some people do because it takes some time to read through all the posts that have bumps on them. Only bump the topic if it really needs to be bumped (like chat or a topic at the bottom of the page). Also please don't write posts that are sort of disgusting to read, even with out intent of disgusting the reader. These posts are unnecessary and will weaken the board I believe.

Sincerely,
Matt

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primal Whirl, Triceritops Spin, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Hall of Presidents Rehab, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, BOY! BECAUSE THOOSE GROSS POSTS ARE JUST.........UM WHAT'S THE WORD I'M LOOKING 4...........OH HERE IT IS.............GROSS!!!!!!!! ROCK ON MATT! YOU RULE!

cruise.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter