POT (Proof of Time) Race Equivalency Cutoff Confirmed Times

I don’t know why these companies specialized in racing photography cannot make us look better on pictures. We have amazing free photos from local races. runDisney generally turns out great too. But I can never convince myself to buy pictures from other vendors because I can’t find one that I like

I know I said this on the MW 2025 thread also, so 5 hours for the marathon. I was mistaken when I posted over there, I thought it had been 5 before, but it looks like it was 4:30:00 before.

I know I said this on the MW 2025 thread also, so 5 hours for the marathon. I was mistaken when I posted over there, I thought it had been 5 before, but it looks like it was 4:30:00 before.
What does everyone thinks that this means? Are they adjusting the times for Corrals A and B or will runDisney require a POT for Corral C?

So based on the movement of the POT standard, I have a qualifying time that I am guessing puts me in C; a 4:41 marathon. I am going to push the 10 miler at Springtime Surprise and am lining up a June half in case I need that in an effort to get into B.

Is it worth putting in the 4:41 on registration day or just select the first none POT option. The latter is faster, just not sure about if we can change POT’s later. Sadly, my last submitted POT was 2020 so not sure anymore.

So based on the movement of the POT standard, I have a qualifying time that I am guessing puts me in C; a 4:41 marathon. I am going to push the 10 miler at Springtime Surprise and am lining up a June half in case I need that in an effort to get into B.

Is it worth putting in the 4:41 on registration day or just select the first none POT option. The latter is faster, just not sure about if we can change POT’s later. Sadly, my last submitted POT was 2020 so not sure anymore.

I’d add to @azrivest and say to edit the POT immediately after confirmation of signing up by editing it on the registration in your rundisney profile. Just so you don’t forget to update it in advance of the cutoff after choosing the first non-POT in the moment of registering. Same day while it’s still at the front of your mind.

I’d add to @azrivest and say to edit the POT immediately after confirmation of signing up by editing it on the registration in your rundisney profile. Just so you don’t forget to update it in advance of the cutoff after choosing the first non-POT in the moment of registering. Same day while it’s still at the front of your mind.
OMG! Can you even imagine working you butt off to get a POT and forgetting about submitting your proof until after the deadline? I’ll laugh at myself, but I could easily see having a nightmare about this scenario.

Hi all, newbie here. I'm going to be trying for the MW Marathon next week, and just had a POT question. I'm also running the London Marathon in a few weeks and hoping for sub-4.30. I know London isn't USATF certified, but would Disney accept any prospective London time as POT?

Hi all, newbie here. I'm going to be trying for the MW Marathon next week, and just had a POT question. I'm also running the London Marathon in a few weeks and hoping for sub-4.30. I know London isn't USATF certified, but would Disney accept any prospective London time as POT?
Generally speaking, Disney will accept any officially measured and timed race with online results they can verify. Otherwise, they’d be alienating all the non-US runners. Good luck in London!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter