POTC - Updates!

cpbjgc

Earned My Ears
I am somewhat shocked to see not a peep about the recent changes to POTC! Disney has released perhaps one of the most significant updates in ages (Invasions, Expedition/Treasure Fleets, new weapons, clothing and loot, new inventory system) and no one is talking about it? :confused3

C'mon now, I know you are playing and have an opinion on the updates to lets hear it! What do you think about the changes, and what is next on the horizon?

On POTC say Hi to Dog Shipmalley (Elite Thievery Company) or Bon Dolo (no guild) if you see them!

Your so right ! theres a big change in the Pirates online realm and alot more due out soon, new secrets revealed potion brewing, its about time Tia gave us something other than orders for bone dust and untouched earth.pirate:

With the coming of Stranger Tides potc-online has brought many new things including clothes, weapons and now The Queen Ann loaded with zombies and treasures. If ye not sailed the waters of the caribbean for a time, It maybe worth a visit. We would sure like to have the extra help for those zombie hords.

byom..

pirate:

I also heard tales of a fan site maybe passing out games cards...popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter