POTC: what's with the red head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ok sorry I misunderstood when you said "I love the Redhead and now we won't ever get to see her again", what you meant was "I like the scene where women are sold as slaves". My mistake.

History doesn't scare/offend me. It informs me and teaches me what not to do. Diluting history and the fact that these things happened won't make it go away. I don't get offended by it... I'm an adult, I've grown up knowing that this world is full of evil and I prefer to concentrate on what I can do now, not be offended by the evil that happened THEN. But, keep tearing down statues that offend you, it still won't mean that those evil things didn't happen and it won't keep evil from happening again... How about all the evil happening now?? Maybe we should concentrate more on that.

Feel free to take your snarky attitude to someone else's post because it's not appreciated here.

Feel free to take your snarky attitude to someone else's post because it's not appreciated here.
Firstly this isn't your post (or your forum) so don't tell me where I can post. Also if you think this scene needs to be in POTC because it's historically accurate, you need to understand this is a theme park ride not a museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter