• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Thanks for the offer Shadow, I may take you up on that when I move over to the new Guild.

Pink, if you give it up no harm done. However I will tell you that before POTCO all I ever played was VMK and Sims 2. I used to think role playing games were dumb and there is a lot of talk on POTCO forums that I do not understand. I can tell you that it is much easier and a vastly different experience playing with a group. My husband says he will be the highest level pirate that has no idea what he's doing, because he is not a gamer either but he has fun playing with the guild members. Anyway, i would advise you to give it a go with a group before quitting altogether. Shadow and I are in a guild together and everyone is more than happy to help without you actually joining the guild if that is what you would prefer.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

-Stacey

Thanks for the encouragement, Stacey :hug:

Guess I'll try again when I can sail along with someone... although not sure how I can chat AND shoot :rotfl2:

LOL it's not as dangerous as you think with many people, when you are short handed thought it is hard to chat and shoot, chatting and sailing is worse. That's just me though.

-Stacey

Gosh, Schnerk....

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?????????????

You meen besides missing playing pirates with you? :goodvibes

Life here has been CRAZY. We have been traveling and working on the business like madmen.

But we leave for London and Paris on Friday...

(Of course we are heading to DLP for 3 days in the middle :) )

OMG Pink! Thank you so much for the best laugh I have had in days! That was seriously the most I have laughed reading here on DIS in ages! You had tears rolling down my face!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing:

OMG Pink! THANK YOU!!!

The last 3 pages had to be THE funniest thing I have seen, heard, or read in easily the last week! I have realized that I am very down and sad about VMK closing and have not had something hit the funny spot in too many days.

I truly laughed until tears flowed from my eyes while reading this. I have faith that you will find a way to wear cute (pink?) pirate clothes, even if you have to start a new character - over and over and over and over and over.

Thanks again for the amazing laughter! :rotfl: Truly...tears.

- Dreams

But, but pink jail is my second home!! I have been on the leader boards for jail time for ever lol. The lowest I dropped was to alltime rank 13 lol. You will find my picture there along with my guild mates. Oh and we leave roses and chocolates on the pillows. We call it the Janet Cabinshot Inn and spend a lot of time there lol. As a matter of fact I just signed off from jail lol

sorry double post as of 48 hrs ago I have dropped to 18 overall only 869 times in jail! I will work on that lol!!

I'm on potco, hehe as cyre. If i get on it's after vmk closes for the day. I've found the best way to level up is to hook up with a better player or two and have them help you do battles.

Haha! Glad I could make you all laugh! :rolleyes:

Just hope you're all laughing WITH me and not AT me ;)

Think I'm going to leave Pink in jail for a while longer until I can collect my wits again before trying out my poor ship again. So not looking foward to sinking!

And it doesn't get any better knowing my next mission is to kill FOUR Navy soldiers! Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't slash back!

Well I get to go to work today, aren't I lucky. I'll probably be on VMK and pirates later though. I'll check back here this afternoon(in CA) and see how it's going and if anyone needs help.

-Stacey

of course! :rolleyes1

:)

Hmm... not sure how to take this... :rotfl2:

Well I get to go to work today, aren't I lucky. I'll probably be on VMK and pirates later though. I'll check back here this afternoon(in CA) and see how it's going and if anyone needs help.

-Stacey

Thanks Stacey!

Think I won't bother freeing Pink from jail until tomorrow. Just not up to battling those stupid ships yet.

She sure does look pretty though! :rotfl2:

Anyone on the test server? I am building up a character there.

Pink, if you are on in the evening ever - (like 6 to 7:30 pacific time) I would be happy to sail you around or let you sail me around and give you some tips.

I am

Peri Brownsword in the Savvy Pirates Guild on Pirates.
(Margaret Stormshot on the test server)

Sorry guys, this is all way over my head. I'm really not following what any of you are saying.

I'm not a gamer. VMK has been the only online game I've ever played.

I've never responded to anything you've said before! LOL. Aside from VMk and Webkinz I'm not a online gamer either. I think I tried it when it first came out and I'm like a level three. I also can shoot a thing :confused3 I've been debating about trying again and though that these people had some tips. Now I'm really confused :rotfl: But I can say that my character looks really good :lmao:

Sigh.............. I do have a question though.............. how far of a level can you get up to with free?

Sigh.............. I do have a question though.............. how far of a level can you get up to with free?

I think the limit was SUPPOSED to be 10 but I've seen some level 13-14 basic access peeps...

For anyone who plays and missed it, Sat and Sun 12-3 PACIFIC time double rep points. Saturday is double for everyone and Sunday is double for Unlimited access only. So I guess if you were gonna give it a go as a basic member Saturday is the day to do it.

note:beware the lag during those times, I'm just assuming but...

-Stacey

I can say that my character looks really good :lmao:

Woot!! :dance3:

For anyone who plays and missed it, Sat and Sun 12-3 PACIFIC time double rep points. Saturday is double for everyone and Sunday is double for Unlimited access only. So I guess if you were gonna give it a go as a basic member Saturday is the day to do it.

note:beware the lag during those times, I'm just assuming but...

-Stacey

OK, have to ask... what are double "rep" points?? :confused3 Cuz if that means double gold or double health, I am so there! :dance3:

And I'd just like to say....

I HATE those stinking pikes!!!!!! :faint:

Pikes in my back AS I'M WALKING AWAY(!) is so not fair!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter