POTCO Test server Down~~

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Been down since last night. When you try and log in it says bad ID or Password, but I called and the whole server is down. :-(

I sure hope it's a temporary thing and they havent decided to scrap the test server.

Is it a site, or is it something that Disney e-mails you and they give u a link to download the launcher, cuz i really wanna play the test server

The website said some major updates were going to be hitting the test server. Maybe when it comes back up you'll have new stuff to check out... then come back here and tell us all about. pirate:

I think it has been down for several days now, I was talking with Out on the regular server and he has been having problems as well. I have not logged in to the test server recently but Out was saying he was getting a blue screen and nothing else. I think it was last week when I saw him online in pirates.

Is it a site, or is it something that Disney e-mails you and they give u a link to download the launcher, cuz i really wanna play the test server
As far as I know the test server is still only open to beta testers. If they have updated that I would be surprised if it was open to non-subscribers on the live server.

...Out was saying he was getting a blue screen and nothing else. I think it was last week when I saw him online in pirates.
There was an update yesterday that fixed some problems.:thumbsup2 The surf texture at Port Royal is much better now (Darby is now dry again). I also did not lose the background graphics while running through Misty Mire.

I went on using DirectX9 today and did crash IE on trying to teleport to Tortuga. Restarted under OpenGL and everything seemed to work OK for the 1/2 hour or so I played around.

I still do not like the changes to the Port Royal layout, even though the new minimap you access from the compass makes it easier and will be very nice when they get it done for all islands. They have also added a boatwright wench to Port Royal and she is nice to look at.;) For beginners there are sand crabs on Port Royal, so a sail to Devil's Anvil is no longer needed.

Finally got on the test server.....WOW, did I ever get lost in Port Royal. I had not idea which way I was going without looking a that map. I must say I like the background music. It sounds different to me.

There was an update yesterday that fixed some problems.:thumbsup2 The surf texture at Port Royal is much better now (Darby is now dry again). I also did not lose the background graphics while running through Misty Mire.

I went on using DirectX9 today and did crash IE on trying to teleport to Tortuga. Restarted under OpenGL and everything seemed to work OK for the 1/2 hour or so I played around.

I still do not like the changes to the Port Royal layout, even though the new minimap you access from the compass makes it easier and will be very nice when they get it done for all islands. They have also added a boatwright wench to Port Royal and she is nice to look at.;) For beginners there are sand crabs on Port Royal, so a sail to Devil's Anvil is no longer needed.

More info! come spill the beans please.. any word on the kraken:scared:

I am getting frustrated on the Test Server, they have moved some people.

Where in the heck is June Greer now in PR - I can't find her anymore but my pointer keeps on showing me that she is in the tailor shop. She is NOT there.

Arg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter