POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

oh no!! Lynn is infecting this thread with her perfect pictures too??:lmao:

In my next life, I am coming back as pretty as Lynn!!

Here we are about ten minutes before he proposed
Us.jpg

Everyone has such gorgeous pictures. I am so happy you started a Brides-2-B thread I was getting jealous of all the already married pics! I wanna play too!!!
The first one is the one we used for annoucements and enlarged. The others are just some of my favs.
CS00309-5-09.jpg

CS02849-5-09copy.jpg

CS01299-5-09.jpg

CS03719-5-09.jpg

Yay!! Love this thread!!!! :)

Ok, here's a pic of us right after we got engaged on a carriage ride through Central Park in NYC right before Christmas....

ImportedPhotos00006-Copy.jpg

And here's 2 engagement pics that were taken by our photographer who is also our wedding photographer (the top was in the paper)...

scan00012-1.jpg

scan00022-1.jpg

I don't know if it's a new day over there or not, but I figure it's close enough. I don't have any photos on me because I'm at work, but I want to pick the next days photo!

Finding "The" dress!

Go - post away!

Aww Liz I love your hair short!! So cute!

Betsy will you stop, you are gorgeous!!!

No engagements pics, but here's what we used for wedding announcement... causal... lol
WeddingandKids030-1.jpg

New topic: The dress shopping... well, I didn't take any pics, so I'll post my dress with me in it! ;)

WeddingandKids067.jpg

Here are various dresses that I tried, none of which are my Disney dress:

excuse the rats nest on my head and non-makeup.
weddingstuff002.jpg

ToniDanifunweekend040.jpg

This dress is my New Jersey reception dress
ToniDanifunweekend045.jpg

here are a few that were taken by my co-worker Mel.
i wish i would have had my roots touched up b4 getting them taken :rotfl:
jackstux2021.jpg

jackstux2016.jpg

jackstux2001.jpg

jackstux2019.jpg

LaurainWonderland-Your pictures are wonderful! Your shoes are perfect!

Here's my "Finding THE dress."

First one is me contemplating "This isn't what I thought I wanted..MUST-GET-OVER-PRE-CONCEIVED-OPINIONS-...and pick the best dress"
DSC03895.jpg

This is me deciding it was "The One" and trying it on with veils.

DSC03889.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

I have no pics of "the one," since I can't take pictures of me in it until I buy it, but here's some other shopping pictures!

At the Filene's Basement "Running of the Brides"
n15201742_32660412_3411.jpg

Another dress shop:
IMG_0422.jpg

Here's me in my dress... I ordered it in white instead of this gold color. I was embarassed cause mom was taking tons of pics in the middle of the store, LOL!:rotfl:

ImportedPhotos00002-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00003-1.jpg

OMG i can play too!! :lmao: I didn't really think anyone wanted to see my engagement pics from almost 10 years ago! :lmao:

But i have "the dress" pics!!

dress008.jpg

i PROMISE I will eventually get a better pic, preferrbly one with a smile!! :rotfl:

Okay, now I can play too! We don't have any e pictures :confused3 .

CIMG0984.jpg

CIMG0973.jpg

My siter cut off my head in all of the front pictures :laughing:

Love this idea!! I wanna play, catching up E-pics taken by my BIL, pro was just not in the budget. The pics are so-so.

of50590391.jpg

of505903911.jpg

of505903912.jpg

of505903913.jpg

"The Dress" (Excuse my hair)
of503324428.jpg

Close up of detail
of505904429.jpg

The train
of5059044210.jpg

with my veil
of5033244211.jpg

I actually picked it up yesturday, WooHoo :woohoo:

YEAY!!!
This one...is so NOT "THE" Dress. I'm pretty sure that your chest is not supposed to touch your face...ever!
100_1291.jpg

This is "THE" Dress but not the actual dress. The dress that I purchased is white with a marine blue sash :)
100_1280.jpg

I want to play too!!

Here are some of the pictures of us getting engaged. Our engagement pictures are on another computer.

june2008206-1-1-1.jpg

june2008205-2.jpg

And for today here is a picture of my dress!!

Weddingdresses011.jpg

We are taking e-pics in december... so what they're a year late! :rotfl: I'll post them then!! Here is some pics of the dress! (mom keep taking too many pics I just look so happy in this one haha! )
dress1.jpg
dress7.jpg
dress9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter