POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

I always liked this photo taken during our December 2007 Christmas vacation:

308861965_LrjtV-L.jpg

This is one an hour after we got engaged.
DSC01129.jpg
[/IMG]

I also love this one. Its on the bus going home from Pleasure Island(R.I.P)
DSC01032.jpg
[/IMG]

These are two of my favorite professional engagement pictures:
SBS_6442.jpg

and
SBS_6438a.jpg

And then this is my favorite picture of us just being us:
CarolsDisneyPicture040.jpg

and
CarolsDisneyPicture041.jpg

OK, I'll finally post some of these. Remember....i'm a Vow Renewal Bride....so we aren't young and cute anymore! :rotfl:

Last year ON OUR 8TH ANNIVERSARY at Disney! :love:
46.jpg

21.jpg

And our original wedding day. :cloud9:

scan0003.jpg

scan.jpg

n2306318_42708954_5608.jpg

This one cracks me up. A little fun at the Guest Relations Window during a Pirate and Princess Party

n7005245_36047690_5756.jpg

Cruising with our favorite mice

n1514184_33523542_9982.jpg

yes we are sitting in corn! at the Chesterfield Berry Farm in good ole Virginia

OK, I'll finally post some of these. Remember....i'm a Vow Renewal Bride....so we aren't young and cute anymore! :rotfl:

Last year ON OUR 8TH ANNIVERSARY at Disney! :love:
46.jpg

21.jpg

And our original wedding day. :cloud9:

scan0003.jpg

scan.jpg

You're so funny...what, were you 12 when you got married? You both look like you still should be carded! :rotfl:

Me & DF chilling on a hammock at the Poly last July...this was my DF's first day at the World ever and we had just had dinner at Ohana's (which he loved).

DSC00428.jpg

here we are at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal. Beautiful resort!!

100_0311.jpg

10J-BB6.jpg

That's not mine, but I can't take a good picture of it to save my life. Mine is only .5 carat, because that's the biggest I'd allow DFi to buy.

Someone took a pic of my ring the night we got engaged - but I dont' know where it is =o(

So I google imaged searched - it looks just like this but the band is not as wide at the top. Its the same width the whole way around.

fluide-diamond-ring_300.jpg

Because the picture is blown up so big - it looks huge. You have to picture it being in proportion with a normal sized ring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter