POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Abby - that is still a beautiful picture. I have already purchased sunglasses for both me (in white), my DF (in black), my girls (in red) and his guys (in black). I think these should make for some great shots.

Linda

thanks...but that is because I hired someone to be my proxy..all these pictures are someone named Sue..I just bought her wedding pics..:rotfl:

Silly! they really are gorgeous! If there's one thing I would think of changing is the time of day we chose. yes I wanted an early wedding, but like your pics, the shots come out so much prettier during sunset!!

Linda-:rotfl: I should have thought of that! Its a great idea and I'm sure your photographer will make the most of getting fun shots with them.

Oh cute thread! May I join in on the fun?

You ladies look so beautiful!

I know what you mean about the sun in your eyes Abby. I had that all day long!
You were still a beautiful bride tho. :goodvibes

Hey DisneyDmbNut! We are neighbors. I live in Port Saint Lucie. We are glad to be moving back to WPB at the end of this year. DH's job is in Boynton Beach. :scared:

E_T0579++1-23-06.jpg

Oh cute thread! May I join in on the fun?

You ladies look so beautiful!

I know what you mean about the sun in your eyes Abby. I had that all day long!
You were still a beautiful bride tho. :goodvibes

Hey DisneyDmbNut! We are neighbors. I live in Port Saint Lucie. We are glad to be moving back to WPB at the end of this year. DH's job is in Boynton Beach. :scared:

E_T0579++1-23-06.jpg

Thanks!:goodvibes

that is a beautiful pic of you & your girls!

we didn't get to pick the time..they do 4:30 or 5:30 and we got the 5:30

We (or I should say me) worried about being in the sun and if the ship was going to face west or east..we did face with the deck away from the sun and you can see in the first pics with DH and the captain it was blazing..but when I came out a cloud passed in front of the sun and we had shade!

at least, that is what "sue" told me happened..LOL

how cool! I have a construction site running in PSL..Torrey Pines

We lived in Boynton Beach for a year before moving to RPB

well let "sue" (haha) know that it worked out perfectly because those are some gorgeous pictures!;)

Well there is one thing I think we can all agree on....we all have beautiful and different dresses!!! I can't say there isn't one that I wouldn't wear. I vote to get married every 5 years in disney or on the DCL....that is a lot of saving, but it would be worth it. I wonder if Disney would give a discount on your 5th renewal? :rotfl2:

cheryl

As much as it pains me to post a pic with our %&#$@! limo...

Me 'n' the Limo Driver Who'd Never Opened a Door For a Photo Before
0102_0233N_1.jpg

I told DH I wanted to do a VR at WDW for our 10th..he looked like he was going to cry! LOL

I guess I'm subbing more than anything but you guys are sooooo pretty..gives me somewhat of hope!!! LOL!!!

AND..BTW...YES YES YES!!!! I have to agree that Lynn has to be a bridal magazine model...there's just no way on God's green earth she was not only that GORGEOUS...BUT didn't have ONE bad PIC?!?!?!?!? :eek: :confused3

Lynn..I hate you!!! LMFAO!!!! J/K!! But, you are and were definitely gorgeous as well as all of you!!!!

See ya soon and I will do a post and report here soon!!!

Also, pixie08...we must have pretty good taste because I almost got a dress just like yours!!!

i'll play too-i need to distract myself from the weather channel...

leaving the garden suite at the bw
CM02511-24-08.jpg

getting to the rolls, my dad is so cute!
horizontal.jpg

getting INTO the rolls, it's a nice car, but meant for someone much smaller than myself...

CM16611-24-08-1.jpg

the movie star wave
wave.jpg

Getting to the ceremony!
here's my reaction when I saw the coach was sitting outside waiting for me!
carlyswedding069.jpg

The ride to the pavilion in the coach...
carlyswedding086.jpg

Once we made it to the pavilion
carlyswedding087.jpg

And the moment the doors opened.. major domo was talking to me!
100_8286.jpg

Ooooo, fun!

Alright, here's my parents and I on our way (I was NOT expecting it to move at that moment)

f19.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter