POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Ok I'm a little behind here .....

Ceremony picture
39.jpg

Picture with my dad
37.jpg

Picture of our DJ ..... (dancing with my mom .... lol)
Disneyweddingpictures464.jpg

Pic with my dad:

0624_1424N.jpg

Here's a pic of the guy who ran the iPod at our reception - he's DH's cousin and a childhood pal of mine since 6th grade. Who knew my prom date would introduce me to my future husband? :cutie:

0496_1190J.jpg

I'm not too high tech with music and DH's iPod was out of commission around the time of the wedding so we used my cousin's CD player. Most of our music was done by a life pianist except for our first dances and a few songs during the ceremony. My cousin is a jokester and this picture definitely reflects his personality. He is a musician at Epcot, so he is used to the place :goodvibes
100_0623.jpg

Here is our pianist that Marion specifically requested for us. I guess he's the best on property. I play piano, so I was pretty particular on certain things, but he was absolutely amazing! :dance3:
VK01853-3-08.jpg

Vanessa- We're at the LSS too and are doing the pianist .. (love the piano!) and are wanting to use an ipod or something so that our first dance/father daughter kinda dance have words!! How did it sound w. a cd player in there that is my only concern??? How did you do it? PM me if it is easier!!

Christmas Eve - Let's see your Wedding Christmas Card shot (if you used one)

Christmas Card Shot!

3120889202_a8f50a4791.jpg

We planned this as soon as we saw the Christmas Tree set up inside of the Castle!

Here is our musician:
_MG_1829.jpg

Our card had three pics. This was the pic on the front:
_MG_1739.jpg

This was on the inside top above the sentiment:
_MG_1972a.jpg

and this one printed small was on the back with Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse underneath it :goodvibes
_MG_2007d.jpg

We need a new topic! How about - your Favors

232323232%7Ffp53686%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D3239623983875nu0mrj

We had the thin wedding Mickey & Minnie in dark and milk chocolate. I never had one but our guests said they were delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter