Potential Travel Ban For Florida

I just read the other thread....sorry for making a new one. I personally dont see how this can happen and Im really not that concerned. I was curious to see what you guys thought about this. I am getting over COVID now....got tested positive last Friday 9 days after my first vaccine shot. This virus is no joke! today is the best I felt in 10 days. I am going to Disney with my wife and my parents who are all vaccinated at this time. We go every year and this year will be different but we are all excited. I just hope we can still go being we have everything booked! Stay Safe everyone!

It’s not really that. It was some Disney blogs seizing on one small report without providing any context. The report never said anything about singling Florida out or even banning travel to Florida.

Yes. It was somebody talking abou general domestic travel trstrictions in the US at large that got converted into a clickbait headline about Florida.

That being said I think some restrictions like a negative Test before flying or things like that are possible.

The same Disney “news” blog that posted the story initially as potential travel ban put up another story yesterday that elaborated and highlighted a more recent white house message that explicitly said they are not doing this.
Click bait unfortunately.

They are however recommending getting one within 72 hours of your trip, getting one 3-4 days afterwards and quarantining for 7 days. I had wished they required it.

I just read the other thread....sorry for making a new one. I personally dont see how this can happen and Im really not that concerned. I was curious to see what you guys thought about this. I am getting over COVID now....got tested positive last Friday 9 days after my first vaccine shot. This virus is no joke! today is the best I felt in 10 days. I am going to Disney with my wife and my parents who are all vaccinated at this time. We go every year and this year will be different but we are all excited. I just hope we can still go being we have everything booked! Stay Safe everyone!
I think there is way too much “-“ out there. Seems everybody has a confusing opinion... cause I thought it took up to 6 weeks to be considered safe after the vaccine. And still necessary to follow all the other guidelines for safety.
I guess I am starting to take this very seriously after recent health issues that I don’t want to spread Or share.
Please be smarter . Or at least smart if you plan to visit Florida .

I think there is way too much “-“ out there. Seems everybody has a confusing opinion... cause I thought it took up to 6 weeks to be considered safe after the vaccine. And still necessary to follow all the other guidelines for safety.
I guess I am starting to take this very seriously after recent health issues that I don’t want to spread Or share.
Please be smarter . Or at least smart if you plan to visit Florida .

My mom got her second Moderna shot recently (over 65) and was told 28 days to full effectiveness. I think it varies based upon the vaccine, but I believe Pfizer and Moderna are pretty similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter