Potter themed breakfast

dato63

DIS Veteran
When I do a mock vacation package booking to get a price idea (as our trip date isn't available yet), there is an option to add a breakfast at Leaky Cauldron and/or Three Broomsticks. I don't go far enough through to see how it works, but hoping it is a specific date/time so you can bypass lines.

Is one a better theming than the other? We recently took our first trip to Universal - but at Christmas time, and due to crowds never made it in to one. I'd like to change that for our next trip, for my Potter fan.

Thank you in advance for sharing any insights you may have.

So I am very late in replying to this but if you are still wondering you would select a specific date but not a specific time and they limit the amount they sell for each day so you can’t always get the place or date you want, it might be sold out.

In regards to which one is better, both are pretty cool to see and I think either is worth doing. My preference would be to eat at Leaky Cauldron because you can always go back for a drink at Hogs Head which is attached to Three Broomsticks. From what I have read in researching this for somebody, popular opinion is generally slightly in favor of Leaky Cauldron but I think either would be nice to have breakfast at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter