Pottermore

I'm not sure. :confused3 I'm going to give it 20 more minutes until the next hour turns. Then, I am heading to bed. Once we know the flip time, I can try to get in over the next 6 nights. Frustrating.

Ugh, I got the clue, found the quill, got my user name and all that, but did not receive my confirmation e-mail. Has anybody else had that problem?????

The user names they assign are a hoot. I'm MistWillow. My partner is WalnutFrog. :rotfl: I sooooooooo want to get early admission!

I'm still waiting for the email to validate my account, as well. It seems like a lot of people are still waiting.

Ugh, I got the clue, found the quill, got my user name and all that, but did not receive my confirmation e-mail. Has anybody else had that problem?????

The user names they assign are a hoot. I'm MistWillow133. My partner is WalnutFrog93. :rotfl: I sooooooooo want to get early admission!

I got in but have not gotten a confirmation email. The site says it can take a couple of weeks. I've seen some people saying that they got theirs within 5 minutes. :wizard: Guess I will go to bed and hope one comes by morning.

I am a willow too, WillowCat. Meow. :laughing:

I just registered, just waiting for my email! My name is MoonMoonstone117!

I have no idea :confused3 what you guys are talking about.

agnes!

What time did it end up coming up? I have to work today so I couldn't justify waiting up all night for it. But I want to get in soooo badly!

How hard was the clue?

The next clue will be chamber of secrets related.
I woke up too late to get first day registration. I am staying up all night waiting for this!

I really hope the clues aren't all going to appear in the middle of the night!

Ugh, I think I missed the first clue by about an hour. I'll have to try again tonight. Sleep? Who needs sleep?

They never announced a set activation time for each clue. I do wonder if they will be at the same time every night. Be encouraged that it seemed like the clue stayed up for a little while. I had a difficult time getting the correct answer and I bet I worked on it at least 10 minutes, plus the extra time registering. After shutting everything down and getting in bed, I checked one last time and the clue was still available on Pottermore.

Also, I had to try the answer in IE. AOL did not take my correct answer the first time around. IE did.

I completely missed todays clue. I did try to log onto the site at 10pm and found that I got a "server is too busy" message & it would refresh the page every 15 seconds.

Now I need to find out what time it is here when its 8 or 9am there.

I completely missed todays clue. I did try to log onto the site at 10pm and found that I got a "server is too busy" message & it would refresh the page every 15 seconds.

Now I need to find out what time it is here when its 8 or 9am there.

I think they're 5 hours ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter