Pottermore

softball chick

Teacher of Math and Disney Magic
Since we've infiltrated basically every other thread talking about pottermore, having our own thread for it would probably be a good idea :goodvibes

So who so far has made it in?

I still have yet to make it in, but who's going to be staying up all night tonight? I will make a list-

NIGHT #3 FOR POTTERMORE:

PlutosRHM55 (aka Timmy)

i've made it in! but i'm staying up to get into eastern time and to get my friends accounts.

My friend got me an account last night but I keep getting an error message when I try to activate it, so I think I'm going to have to try to stay up and do it myself tonight

I made it in on the first night. But now my little brother is asking for one so I guess I'll be staying up tonight to make him one.

Day 1 the clue went up at 4am and today it went up at 5am eastern.
I'd assume tomorrow's will be going up at about 6am.

I'm praying this is true, cause I think I'm gonna have to set my alarms around it going up at 6am...if only my parents would just let me stay up all night...

I'm praying this is true, cause I think I'm gonna have to set my alarms around it going up at 6am...if only my parents would just let me stay up all night...
I'm making both my brothers get up with me at 5am so they can make their accounts, just in case. Even if it goes up at like 5:30am, registration is usually open for about an hour so you should be good either way:thumbsup2

I missed the first night, but I got the quill last night/this morning and recieved my validation e-mail. Now I'm just waiting for the Welcome one, which probably won't be out till after the Magical Quill challenge.

If the clue release times follow the pattern I'm predicting, the last clue should be released at 10am eastern time on August 6th.

I also predict that the Welcome emails will be sent out in the order that people registered. Day 1 registrants will receive theirs next week, Day 2, the week after and so on.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get in today, so Holly offered to make one for me, which she did, so I'm content. But I woke up in time today, and also made one, in case I or her misspelt my email or whatever. So now I have two, and I'll probably end up giving that other one to a friend, or something. I also made one for Allie, because she told me that she might not be able to get one, and that's sorted. So yeah.

If the clue release times follow the pattern I'm predicting, the last clue should be released at 10am eastern time on August 6th.

I also predict that the Welcome emails will be sent out in the order that people registered. Day 1 registrants will receive theirs next week, Day 2, the week after and so on.

That makes a lot of sense, as loads of people registered the first night. I'm gonna try and get my sister a Pottermore account as well tonight.

I kept my laptop open all night and checked it every time I woke up in the middle of the night. By 6 oclock It told me that the registrations were over. I'm going to try tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter