• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pottermore

I just signed my friend up and they listed the coolest name options:

• OakHawthorn132
  • PotionHeart28
  • AurorRiver137
  • QuestOak119
  • SandAuror181

lucky.

I wish I could steal PotionHeart28 from her list since 28 is the day of my birthday and potions just seems like a cool subject.

I'll just have to settle for being AccioWitch80.

• OakHawthorn132
  • PotionHeart28
  • AurorRiver137
  • QuestOak119
  • SandAuror181

lucky.

I wish I could steal PotionHeart28 from her list since 28 is the day of my birthday and potions just seems like a cool subject.

Those are awesome names. I was going to sign up again today to see if I could get better names. I had terrible ones. I decided not to... (I know you're not supposed to, but if they had a better name than what I have now, then I would of deleted that one or something).

NifflerShadow40
ThornAsphodel202
QuestIce92
WombatThorn189
MarauderWillow23

Although the last one is quite neat, I prefer ProphecyMirror74.

Wow. Here's my friends accounts and mine...

ElmQuill126
HowlEsired101
FelicisHeart45
And then my sis got something like

IcePheonix37 which is totally aweseome and I'm jealous that I got ElmQuill and she got the good one.

I FINALLY got in today!!

My username is AvisHallow126
...this was the only one that was not kind of lame-sounding...

I got in this morning! I was afraid I was too late but I went on just for kicks and there it was!!!
My username is ScarletFlight29... not the best, and not Harry Potter sounding... like, at all :) but I think it has a cool ring to it!

• OakHawthorn132
  • PotionHeart28
  • AurorRiver137
  • QuestOak119
  • SandAuror181

lucky.

Those are so cool! I really like OakHawthorn and PotionHeart!

Mine is DreamGhost6. I kind of like it. What do you guys think?

Just to let you guys know, your last chance to get into Pottermore early will open up in the next 2 1/2 hours!

The last clue is up now! How many Deathly Hallows are there? Times by 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter