Powering-Off iPhones

iuki

DIS Veteran
Due to long fingernails and arthritis, simultaneously holding the volume up button and the right side button causes so many screenshots and difficulty powering-off my iPhone 14 Pro. I kept Googling to find another way, and - YES, I finally found an easier way.

Go to SETTINGS and then to GENERAL, scroll up all the way until you reach the bottom of the page and tap SHUT DOWN. The Slide to Power Off will display on your screen just like it does in the original process. That’s it! No fighting to power off your phone. so I thought I would share this with others who also wind up with screenshots while trying to turn off their iPhone.

I am so thrilled! 😄

Oh my gosh. I had no idea. I have the same problem as you. Thank you. That is so helpful (if my phone isn’t frozen anyway).

Oh my gosh. I had no idea. I have the same problem as you. Thank you. That is so helpful (if my phone isn’t frozen anyway).
I didn’t either. I was so frustrated. My husband is so happy too. He never told me he too was frustrated. Glad this has been helpful to you. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who didn’t know how to power-off the easy way. 😂

Wishing you safe and happy holidays.

UPDATE: Discovered an easier way. Hold the power button for a few seconds. When Siri’s orb pops up, say “Shut Down”. She’ll confirm the request and you say YES”. That’s it!

Mele Kalikimaka & Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

Wishing all of you and your ohana happy and safe holidays!

God Bless
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter