PPH Daybed size...can short adults sleep in it?

yupikgal

DIS Veteran
I am considering rooming with a couple of ladies, and they offered me the daybed since they will already be there. I'm 5'3". I don't care for soft beds, and I know it's all cushions for the daybeds. How soft are they, would having a egg carton pad help? I also have a CPAP how easy is it to get a little table to put it on, and is there a plug in near? I have to use it.

Thanks everyone, hope you can help!

I am considering rooming with a couple of ladies, and they offered me the daybed since they will already be there. I'm 5'3". I don't care for soft beds, and I know it's all cushions for the daybeds. How soft are they, would having a egg carton pad help? I also have a CPAP how easy is it to get a little table to put it on, and is there a plug in near? I have to use it.

Thanks everyone, hope you can help!
It isn't "all cushions". It is a mattress. My 5'10" son sleeps on it frequently and he is fine. It is the size of a long twin. As far as a table, it depends on which room configuration you have. I've had rooms with a little table there, and rooms without.

I’m 5’3” and it was comfy!
It pulls over (not like a normal sofabed) and is an actual mattress. It’s not cushions at all.

I prefer to use the daybed when my DH and DS both go. The queen beds are too crowded for 2 people in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter