PPH to SNA how long of a drive?

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
Usually? on a Sunday :)
Thanks so much.

According to google maps, its currently only a 17 minute drive. I would give yourself 30 minutes just to be on the safe side.

We always stay at the GC and fly in and out of SNA. Most of the time it has taken about 15 minutes. We always fly in on a Sunday afternoon and out on a Saturday morning, pretty early. I would plan on 30 just in case.

Awesome thanks!
Trying to see if it's worth it to fly through SNA vs. LAX :)

We have used both LAX and SNA and I'll take SNA every time. Its closer to the parks so getting there and back is super easy and it's a small and easy airport to get around it, at least that was our impression last year.

Yes, definitely do SNA if you can!
The drive is much shorter, costs less for a taxi or shuttle, and SNA is just a much nicer, smaller, cleaner, quieter airport. :)

After my last trip I have vowed never to fly into LAX again if I can help it.

Without a doubt! SNA is sooooooooooo much easier and relaxed then LAX!
Maybe it's because we are international (from Canada), but I found LAX easy and there was a greater option of flight times.
We got off the plane and went straight down an escalator to baggage. We had baggage in hand very quickly and we went right outside that door to meet our shuttle.
Maybe my experience is different that others??

LAX is fine but SNA is easier. It is also more expensive and has fewer flight options. Don't forget Long Beach either. It can be a good option as well, especially if you can use Jet Blue.

LAX is fine but SNA is easier. It is also more expensive and has fewer flight options. Don't forget Long Beach either. It can be a good option as well, especially if you can use Jet Blue.
LAX was less expensive and had more flight times from Vancouver (for our March trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter