PPO and FP

Bon1423

Mouseketeer
we have an 8am PPO breakfast at BOG. I was planning to head straight for 7DMT when we were done. My daughter will love this ride and hate lines so should I schedule a FP for it anyway, or is it almost certain we will be able to get on it with little/no wait anyway with the PPO at BOG?

we have an 8am PPO breakfast at BOG. I was planning to head straight for 7DMT when we were done. My daughter will love this ride and hate lines so should I schedule a FP for it anyway

Yes.
(You could ride it more than once.)

We're doing the same thing and I am not scheduling a FP for it, so I can use our FPs on other rides.

Personally I would still get the FP. Although it's likely you'll get on with after BOG, it's not a guarantee. Worst case scenario, you get an extra ride.

Personally I would still get the FP. Although it's likely you'll get on with after BOG, it's not a guarantee. Worst case scenario, you get an extra ride.
Or you could change to something else that day if you get to ride it after the breakfast and decide you don't need the FP. But if you don't book the FP ahead of time you likely won't be able to get a FP once you get there.

We didn't want to take any chances of a ride breakdown at PPO, so we booked the fastpass with the intention of switching it later in the day to a reliably available ride like haunted mansion. We made it through breakfast quickly and got in line by 8:45. We were able to ride twice. At 9am we switched the fastpass to HM which was the third of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter