PPO at Tusker House and Navi?

khnanrsn

Earning My Ears
Newbie question...I have two breakfast reservations at Tusker House the last week of February - 8am and 10am (park opens 9am.) Would you do the 8am and go straight to Navi afterwards, or go straight to Navi at rope drop and do the 10am breakfast? If we arrive at Navi at 9:15 or 9:30 is the wait going to be crazy-ish? (Note, we have FP+ for FOP midday so that is not an issue.)

We did rope drop Navi and walked straight on (we weren't actually IN rope drop, we arrived right behind), and then went over and did the safari (best one I've been on in all my trips at that hour), and then hit our 10:30 breakfast adr at TH. So definately would be what I would do in your case!

We had an 8:00 TH ADR and it was tight even getting to the safari at rope drop. I'd definitely recommend the 10:00 for the more relaxed experience.

Opening of the restaurant seemed slow and to eat, see all the characters, do the parade, and pay and get out we were barely out of there by 9:00.

Newbie question...I have two breakfast reservations at Tusker House the last week of February - 8am and 10am (park opens 9am.) Would you do the 8am and go straight to Navi afterwards, or go straight to Navi at rope drop and do the 10am breakfast? If we arrive at Navi at 9:15 or 9:30 is the wait going to be crazy-ish? (Note, we have FP+ for FOP midday so that is not an issue.)

If you get there just a bit before 9 to do NRJ would be best from what I've seen, but if you get there at 9:15 or so, we had about a 20/25 min wait in line for NRJ give or take. If you do your Tusker at 8, you may feel more rushed IMO.

Thanks. I think we will do Navi right at RD, then head to the safari, which we have a 9:30 fp+ for. We should then be able to make our later Tusker breakfast.
I appreciate the feedback!

Thanks. I think we will do Navi right at RD, then head to the safari, which we have a 9:30 fp+ for. We should then be able to make our later Tusker breakfast.
I appreciate the feedback!
I would change the FP for something after breakfast. When you get there around 9:20 the fp and standby lines will have the same wait.

Also try and change the adr to 10:30. The safari is about a half hour, and even when a fp goh can have a 10 min wait.

If you finish the safari early you can do the animal trail before breakfast. Also, you'd get both breakfast and lunch choices to eat for the breakfast price.

Make the FP for about 11:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter