• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPO breakfast at BOG

WaltDavisWorld

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I’m sure this has been asked before but is an 8 am BOG worth it on a 9 am opening park day? We have done lunch and dinner at BOG previously but never breakfast. I’m not a fan of big meals that early so we typically do a small quick breakfast in room. However I was able to get an adr for our first morning in the parks. We have done a ppo for Bibbidi Bobbidi last year and managed to ride 7dmt after makeovers before the crowds made their way back which was pretty great. I originally wanted a lunch time but haven’t had any luck yet. We’ll be there the full week before Christmas week so thinking it may be beneficial to have a jump start in MK but also not sure I want to spend that kind of money for breakfast since we’re paying out of pocket. Can a family of 5 just order a couple things and split it? Thanks!

Yes, I think it’s worth it. You should be able to at least ride 7DMT once before 9 if not twice. Yes you only need to order 1 thing as of now but it is a set price of $25 pp for adults, a bit less for under 10.

It was worth it for us to get on SDMT before the crowds hit! Check park hours before you go though! I had one booked for our last trip as well but the hours changed to 8am opening shortly before our trip so I cancelled it because if it’s not PPO it’s not worth it.

If you're on the DDP then I guess it would be worth the credit. If you are paying OOP then there is no way on God's green earth am I paying $25 for a fancy donut with a French name or $14 for a bowl of cereal. But then again I will admit that I am a rarity here and don't think 7DMT or BOG comes close to all the hype.

I will have to keep an eye on the park hours. I have a feeling MK may end up opening at 8 that day looking at past years so may not work anyway. If we don’t all have to order an actual meal and would work with park hours I suppose we could just get some cupcakes and be on our way then. And just look at it as a perk getting in early. My kids all love 7dmt, I personally like big thunder mountain much more!

If you order an entrée or two you will also get a pastry platter to share.

I am also wondering if this is worth it for us since we have littles and aren’t planning on even doing 7DMT. Thinking maybe we should just RD it to fantasyland as we also eat small breakfast in hotel

I was able to snag a 8:40am ADR for BOG for a 9:00am park opening. I keep checking to see if I can get something earlier, but if I can't if we arrive closer to 8:00am would they seat us then?

Plan on doing a PPO breakfast with my younger son next Aug. So far, the plan is to go to Chef Mickey’s for brunch at noon after a morning in MK. With a full buffet ahead of us, I’m not interested in any of the entrees at BOG. I’d get a coffee and my son an entree. I’ve read you get the pastry platter regardless what you order, correct?

Does anyone know if you can customize the side dishes?
He’d like the kids French toast with bacon.

(I have a feeling this isn’t possible.)

We did Early Morning Magic last month and my son asked if we can just go to the buffet! :) I was told all the food came from the BOG kitchen. I told him he can have the same French toast, but he wants the bacon too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter