• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPO breakfast at BOG

Aurora2017

Mouseketeer
Hi, We have a PPO breakfast at BOG on Aug 4 at 8:10am but there is a EMM that morning. Will we be able to get in line at SDMT prior to park opening or the rope drop crowd or will we be held back? We will plan to eat quickly and pre order the food.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, We have a PPO breakfast at BOG on Aug 4 at 8:10am but there is a EMM that morning. Will we be able to get in line at SDMT prior to park opening or the rope drop crowd or will we be held back? We will plan to eat quickly and pre order the food.
Thanks in advance!

Since it is a paid ticketed event you will not be able to ride until EMM ends-
They do start a line for the PPO guests off to the side .

Thanks in advance!
We did this in May. Yes, you have an advantage over RD crowd in our experience. You will line up like usual and a CM will take you through the standby like around 850, however they will not start to load/board your line until 9:00, 9:01. You will def. be ahead of the RD crowd though.

We've done a PPO BOG in both circumstances this past year. On the EMM morning, there was a slight advantage, I could see the RD crowds coming just as we entered the official queue under the sign with the wait times. On the non-EMM morning, we were too far into the queue/it was constantly moving so I didn't see the crowds. I didn't time it but I would guesstimate we got off the ride 12 mins later on the EMM morning.

We do this every year. Usually we get 2-3 rides in before the rope drop crowd comes. One year was an EMM morning. That year we only got 1 ride in - they let us in right as the rope drop crew was starting to come. It was still an advantage and I would still do it again.

We had PPO reservation 2x this July - two non-EMH mornings w/o EMM event. We do like the food & do like that you are already in Fantasy land ahead of the crowds.

Both mornings, we ate, w/o rushing. We did pre-order our food as well. After eating, we were in "line" for SDMT by 8:35-8:40. (The line is off to the side of the ride, not in the queue). Once the Castle Welcome show was about to end (the brief fireworks) we were lead by the CM thru the main queue. Almost at the end of the outside portion of the queue, you could hear/see the main crowd of people being lead to the ride. Both mornings we were able to ride once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter