PPO Breakfast & Castle Picture On Main Street

Lauren Giddins

Earning My Ears
We have a PPO Breakfast at 8:05am at The Crystal Palace. How early will they let us into the park? We would like to take a picture in front of Cinderella’s Castle while Main Street is empty. Will there be Photo Pass Photograhers available on Main Steet to take these pictures at this time? If not, who should I ask to take a photo (with my cellphone) of our family in front of the castle? Please advise. Thank you!

They'll let you in around 7:45. The photopass photographers should be out.

Just so you know, Main Street won't be empty. You'll be entering with quite a few other people who have PPO ADRs. And at 8:00 they'll start letting everyone else into the park. If you want a pic with relatively few people in it, you'll need to get there early enough to be at the front of the pack

We were there in April and they had all the PPO guests corralled off to the side in a roped area and let us all in at once (probably 50-100 people; remember, there are three restaurants - CRT, BOG, and Crystal Palace) shortly before 8am. No such thing an empty main street photo any more like it used to be when they let the PPO guests go in one by one.

We went several weeks ago and we were let in at 7:45 with everyone else that had a PPO ADR. While the street wasn't empty, it was less busy than at opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter