PPO Garden Grill

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
What time should I plan to be at the front entrance of Epcot to check in and walk over to the Garden Grill? Thanks. :)

We had an 8:10 today at GG. We were 3rd in line to get in at 7:45 and the line behind us was pretty long. They all went to Akershus, I guess. We were seated right at 8am. Finished and riding Soarin at 8:45. Food was fantastic, by the way!

We had an 8:10 today at GG. We were 3rd in line to get in at 7:45 and the line behind us was pretty long. They all went to Akershus, I guess. We were seated right at 8am. Finished and riding Soarin at 8:45. Food was fantastic, by the way!

Thanks! What time did you get to Epcot? I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow to get through security, etc., and be towards the front of the group.

We're hopping both those days and saved our FP+ for the afternoon parks so hoping for some luck with our early start. :)

We had an 8:20 at GG and got to Epcot at about 7:40ish. We were the 5th people at the entrance of the restaurant, done by 8:40, went downstairs and rode Soarin' twice before the park even opened.

We had an 8:20 at GG and got to Epcot at about 7:40ish. We were the 5th people at the entrance of the restaurant, done by 8:40, went downstairs and rode Soarin' twice before the park even opened.

Thank you, I am looking forward to it! It's looking like it will be packed that week and we are going for a quick school break trip so trying to make the most of it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter