praise for armynavy.com!

momof1princess

<font color=darkorchid>i feel like i'm going to ex
last friday i placed an order with armynavy.com for a set of dog tags for my DD7 to wear on our trip to WDW-they arrived yesterday and these things are GREAT! i got 2 dog tags, 1 chain and one keychain, and 2 silencers for 6.95 and NO shipping charge! not only can my DD wear these to WDW, but they'll be great for her school field trips as well :teeth: i called armynavy.com on tuesday to make sure my order was processed b/c i hadn't received any communication from them, and a VERY nice young man assured me my order had been shipped the day before and i would receive it by friday. awesome product and awesome customer service!

Donya
*doing the "i'll be in WDW in 25 days" dance* :banana: :cool1:

Thanks for the great tip. I wouldn't have thought of dog tags,let alone found the website. Very cool! :smooth:

you're welcome :) i read about them on here, and just had to share!

Donya
*doing the "i'll be at WDW in 25 days" dance* :cool1:

Bummer...I was kind of hoping a "silencer" was sort of like the mute button on the remote...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter