• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Stan is home!! He called me last night, said he was home and doing well. He will go five days a week doing chemo to help the bone marrow have time to do its thing. He is in remission. Thanks for all prayers folks.

Stan sadly passed away yesterday. I thank any who took the time to pray on his behalf.

Very sad, Jimmy. Thanks for the update. God speed for Stan. Blessings for his family and his many friends.

Thanks Dan

He was a great guy, friend and like a 3rd grandfather to me and my family. I will miss him, but he is where he longed to be, with his Saviour.

I'd like to request my dmil Mary be added to the list.
She was admitted to the hospital for blood clots in her lungs late Wed. evening....this happens after we just made final payment Tues. on the pool home we are renting with them the week before our 1st cruise together(to celebrate their anniversary.)
We are so grateful that my dfil talked her into calling the Dr. as she was short of breath for 4 days and didn't want to go as she thought it was just allergies. They told her to go immediately to the ER. Dr.'s said that move could have very well saved her life.

She is responding pretty well to the meds. but they found more clots in her leg and the one she has near her heart is very big. Not sure how many days it will take for them to dissolve. Even if she gets out of the hospital in a week we don't think she will be cleared for travel by Oct. 8th.

We are unfortunately thinking my in-laws will not be cruising with us
and if they don't go we don't go as we can only have 4 in our room...1 of our kids is booked in their room.

I am very sad right now, but also extremely happy that she is still here with us.

I will keep this short and sweet since I've already posted this elsewhere on the Disboards. I have two prayer requests:

1. My MIL was just diagnosed with cancer. She is waiting to see an oncologist to determine course of treatment, what stage it's at, and tests to see if it has spread anywhere else. She is in shock right now, please pray for her and our family that we'll have the strength to get through this.

2. My DH is job hunting so we can move back to Colorado to be closer to MIL. (We're in Maryland now.) He has been sending out his resume'. Please pray that he'll get call backs for interviews.

Thank you everyone, and I will keep everyone on this thread in my prayers as well. :littleangel:

diznee25

Prayers and pixie dustpixiedust: to all who are hurting or caring for those in need this Christmas season:grouphug:

I have a prayer request.

My 68 year old father had a massive stroke 2 weeks ago and is battling for his life. He is still unconscious/sleeping and infections are hurting his chances for recovery and any kind of rehab.

We need all the prayers we can get.

Thank you all so very much.

In need of prayers for my children.

Please pray for my son who is being evaluated today for possible scoliosis...he already has a serious health issue and faces more than any 11yr old should. Pray that our concerns are unfounded and that he will not be burdened with yet another diagnosis.

Please also pray for my daughters. Both have developed light colored spots on their necks that are not a rash...I am taking them to the dr today for an evaluation. Please pray that the spots are nothing serious.

Thank you all very much!

I would like to request prayers and pixie dust for the family and friends of a student at St. Joseph's College in Standish, Maine. He was killed in a car accident this weekend, leaving a big hole in the lives of all who knew him.

Special prayers and pixie dust request for Tim, my really close friend. He starts a brand new job/internship tomorrow and really want him to do the best that he can at this. Its been a tough year so far and a long time coming, he deserves to have something awesome and be able to be happy! Thanks everyone!!

my friends daughter is very sick and they are asking for prayers.

Special prayers and pixie dust request for Tim, my really close friend. He starts a brand new job/internship tomorrow and really want him to do the best that he can at this. Its been a tough year so far and a long time coming, he deserves to have something awesome and be able to be happy! Thanks everyone!!

I will keep you all in prayer:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter