Prayer requests~Cancer

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
A friend of my DD was recently diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the breast~ Stage IV. It has spread to many parts of her body. She is young with a baby that is only a few months old that has some medical problems of his own.

I'm sure that her family would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts for her.

Sending up prayers for that family. :grouphug:

My DD was diagnosed with breast cancer while nursing her 6 mo old. She was Stage IV, also. After a 5 year battle, her last scans were clean. My heart hurts for your friend and her DD. I remember how frightened we were.

Prayers for healing and peace.

And Sal, great news about your daughter. :hug:

What a small world.... I received a prayer request earlier today from a friend of mine that works in the accounting department at a college not too far from Chicago, surely this couldn't be the same person? My friend's co-worker is the father of the woman diagnosed.

So sad, my heart just breaks to hear about this. Prayers have been said, and will continue to be said.

-Dawn

How sad :sad1:, prayers and postiive thoughts being sent to this young lady and her baby son. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter