Prayers for our community...

Prayers go out to the community. This would definately shake everyone to the core. Good to hear your child wasn't involved, but it will change the way they look at their world.

:sad1: my thoughts are with all involved.

This was always my biggest concern with my girls...not just in high school but also now in college.

I am so sorry for your community, and I'll be praying for all involved. I'm glad your kids are ok. Hugs to all of you.

This is so very sad. Prayers said for the families and for all of the students and community.

Prayers said for all those involved. I'm sure your community is changed forever.

So, so sad...I have two kids in high school and I just couldn't imagine how it would rock our world. I am so sorry for all involed. My thoughts and prayers are with all the families of the school and in the community.

MTE. Prayers for your community.

I heard this on the news tonight. Very sad. So sorry for your kids and their school community.

:hug:

:grouphug: Prayers for all those poor children and their families. The coach who chased the boy sounds like a wonderful human being - the school is lucky to have him.

I am so happy your children are safe but how heartbreaking for the family who has lost their son and the families of the other children who were shot. It is all so senseless!

When I was first married, I taught at a high school south of there. Chardon is a beautiful area. What a shame that this has happened.

Prayers said for all involved.:sad1:

As of 7 AM, only two deaths have been confirmed. Not much better, but at least the other three are still alive. Keep sending the pixie dust/ prayers/ healing thoughts!

--H

So glad your kids are ok. Such a senseless, heartbreaking, tragedy :sad1:. So sad, many hearts and prayers are with all involved. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter