Prayers needed please/ update 1/12

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Ray's mom is not doing well at all. The rehab place called this morning and asked him to come fill out papers. I don't think she'll make it through the end of the week.
We will probably take her back to Georgia to be buried with his dad. So I will be gone for a bit. I will keep in contact with Nancy and she can pass on any news.
Please pray that I can give Ray the strength and guidance to get through this.

update:
well the news isn't much better. MIL refuses to eat at least 5 out of every 9 meals. The ones she does eat are about 5-20%. Not much chance of getting better with those numbers. Her night nurse, whom we adore, is trying to help us prepare. If she continues to refuse food they will transfer her to the terminal wing.
And Ray went to her house last night and her cat died. So I got to deal with that this morning. Which I guess it was a good thing because I didn't want to put him down but he couldn't live with us and he was 17 years old so he lived a good life.
<sigh> so this is were we are at for now. Thanks for the continued support!

Oh Buffy - I know that prayers do work - if it is God's wish, then it will be!! Anything you may need, just ask. My heart is hoping for the best for you, Ray and your family.

I am here if you need me.
Text me anytime you need to.

Prayers and PixieDust for your family.

I'm here, too, if you need me.

Lots of prayers for MIL, you, Ray, and all of family. :hug:

oh buffy i'm so sorry. please know that i will keep You, Ray and your kids in my thoughts and prayers. please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.
:hug: :flower3:

Prayers to you, your DH and the rest of your family.

My Grandma lived with my Mom & Dad for 6 years before she passed, and as frustrating as it was at times, when she was gone it was a huge void. My Mom was her DIL, and her primary care giver after her mild stroke. They would get into it tooth & nail, major power struggles. I know my Mom resented her, and was upset that her own daughter wasn't more helpful. That said, my Mom was shocked by how sad she was and how much she missed her. And my Dad still hasn't really gotten over it. She used to pick on him about his hair. He hasn't cut it since she died, and it's been 9 years this October.

So when the time comes, and you are taking care of all the stuff that has to be taken care of, and taking care of Ray and the kids, and the rest of the family, don't forget to take time for yourself. She's been a part of your life for many years, and you have seen her in ways others haven't. Be strong for everyone else, but don't forget to let someone be strong for you.

Buffy, so sorry to hear the news. Prayers and hugs to you, Ray, and your whole family. Take time to take care of yourself, too!

So sorry Buffy for you and your family! You are in my thoughts.

Hugs to you Buffy. Let us know if we can help with anything. We'll even try to be on our best behavior!

Thoughts and prayers are with you Buffey. May it peaceful for all of you when the time comes.
And please remember that you are never alone, He is with you as are all of us.
Rita

:hug: Lots of prayers for all of you, Buffy. Please let us know if there's anything we can do!!:hug:

Oh, Buffy, I am so sorry. :hug: I know this is going to be hard on DH. If you need any help, let me know. I'll have some flexible time starting this weekend, and remember DH is home on medical leave if you need him to bring anyone to the airport, any errands, etc.

Prayers and Pixie Dust from GA. I know this will be a hard start to 2009. Please let me know if you need anything.

Nancy- please pass on my information as I'm here in GA and can help out if need be.

S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter