Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

You have been a friend to many others needing inspiration and support here for so long on the Dis, Peg. Your stories have buoyed and encouraged others when they needed it most. Now we send support and love to you.

I remember how beautifully decorated your house was at Christmastime. It inspired me to get moving and create a little beauty in my own home. I wish you peace and comfort.

I'm so sorry to hear this Feralpeg! I will be praying for you!

OMG Peggy I'm so sorry to hear of this. We never met but I'm sure we'd have been friends. I so hope you will pull through.:hug::hug:

My prayers for you Peg and your beloved daughter Kendall. I wish you the peace of God ~ you have been such a wonderful bright spot on the DIS for so many years ~ I am so grateful to have 'virtually' met you.

Sending positive thoughts, healing prayers, and strength to both you and Kendall.

Prayers, hugs, love and strength being sent to her right now. I'm a breast cancer survivor so I know all you are dealing with. The power of prayer is amazing so let's all pray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter