Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

I'm also sending good thoughts. I'm another who has enjoyed so many of Feralpeg's posts, the lovely pictures of her home during the holidays, and especially her Kendall in Wonderland picture.

Thoughts and prayers to Peg and her family. I remember when her and her daughter moved to Florida and her working on the safari. Always hoped we would get on one of her safaris.
Cancer sucks but they are making progress all the time.
Take care and stay strong

I've already posted my best wishes in this thread but I'd like to add a little anecdote.

Some years ago my DW of 30 years had a career opportunity that relocated her hundreds of miles away from me. I had to stay behind for a time but we knew it was the best thing for her.

Obviously it was a devastating experience to be separated after such a long marriage. On the first day of her new job I wanted to send her a gift to that let her know I missed her and was wishing her the best. Peggy was working for Disney floral at this time and I reached out to her to have something sent to DW ather new job.
Because DW was paying for the credit card bills at that time, I didn't want to use the CC, I asked if I could send a check.
I'm pretty sure that was not a thing with Disney, but Peggy agreed it would be Ok, so she sent a gift basket to DW's new job and I paid with the check,
DW was so surprised when on her first day of the her new job that she received a Disney gift. DW was blown away and so grateful that I sent that basket.

Epilogue: DW and I were reunited and have now been married 47 years.
I always think that Peggy helped us through that difficult period, I wish the best for her and Kendall and would love to treat them to lunch on a future trip:hug:

I've already posted my best wishes in this thread but I'd like to add a little anecdote.

Some years ago my DW of 30 years had a career opportunity that relocated her hundreds of miles away from me. I had to stay behind for a time but we knew it was the best thing for her.

Obviously it was a devastating experience to be separated after such a long marriage. On the first day of her new job I wanted to send her a gift to that let her know I missed her and was wishing her the best. Peggy was working for Disney floral at this time and I reached out to her to have something sent to DW ather new job.
Because DW was paying for the credit card bills at that time, I didn't want to use the CC, I asked if I could send a check.
I'm pretty sure that was not a thing with Disney, but Peggy agreed it would be Ok, so she sent a gift basket to DW's new job and I paid with the check,
DW was so surprised when on her first day of the her new job that she received a Disney gift. DW was blown away and so grateful that I sent that basket.

Epilogue: DW and I were reunited and have now been married 47 years.
I always think that Peggy helped us through that difficult period, I wish the best for her and Kendall and would love to treat them to lunch on a future trip:hug:
So nice! This does not surprise me at all about Peg! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing

I'm also sending good thoughts. I'm another who has enjoyed so many of Feralpeg's posts, the lovely pictures of her home during the holidays, and especially her Kendall in Wonderland picture.

Those photos of the georgeous Christmas decorations and trees set up all around their home that Peggy posted were so amazing to see. I remember looking at them multiple times. So festive and so creative. I don’t think I have seen anything like it. Thanks for reminding me of those, and thank you Peggy for sharing them to your many friends and supporters on the Dis.

Last edited:
As always. Peg, you are in my prayers. As is Kendall with her concerns.

You've always been a bulwark for so many here over the many past years. Meeting up with you and Kendall many years back was one of my WDW highlights. You were such a breath of sunshine then, and you still are. You've always taken things in life in stride.

Get well, Peg, prayers along with good wishes of many follow you. :hug:'s Miracles do happen, we do know that.

I just saw this thread today. Many, many prayers for Peg. I rarely post on the breast cancer thread, but do follow it from time to time. I have always got much strenght and inspiration from reading Pegs posts. Will be praying hard..........

Thoughts and prayers for strength as you continue to battle through this. Keeping your daughter in prayer too. 😘

Heaven has gained another angel , Feralpeg passed away yesterday . She fought the long and hard battle for many years .
She was so sweet to everyone she met.
We all loved her strength , courage , bravery, and her kindness.
The family , per her wishes has said there would be no service or memorial. Her favorite charity was St Jude’s . Instead of flowers please donate to them .
She will be missed .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter