Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

I am so sorry to hear this. Peg was such a wonderful person and always full of support and love for others dealing with breast cancer. I will miss her.

I am so sad to hear this.
I will continue to keep Kendall & family in prayer.
Peg was a blessing to the boards.

My deepest condolences to her family - very sad 😞

This is so sad. I didn't know her in real life but she was such a sweet DISer. She will be so missed. :sad1:

Peg will be dearly missed. She has always been a beacon of encouragement for others going through diagnosis and treatment since the beginning of this GAGWTA thread for all these years. We have another beautiful angel watching down on us now. I am so sorry for her family’s loss.

Oh my gosh. I’ll be thinking of her daughter (Pig loved her so much!) and family.

Some of you may have seen this elsewhere here, but sadly, @Feralpeg passed away yesterday.

I’m sorry, I don’t know any details, but there is a post from today on the Breast Cancer Survivor’s thread.

Thank you for all of your prayers. She told me she was very appreciative when I asked her about starting this thread.
I am so very sorry to hear. My deepest condolences to her family and friends. Cancer sucks!

Such sad news. Prayers for Kendall and all those who knew and loved her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter