Prayers Please UPDATE

More prayers and pixie dust heading your way! The unknown can be so scary so I hope test results are available soon and you all can start acting instead of the awful waiting! :hug:

Good thoughts coming your way for Jennifer and your whole family.

Just as positive reinforcement, my Mom was dx in her early 40s (I was in college), had a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation and is now 25+ years cancer free. I understand that treatments have come a long way since then, so what can be done for Jennifer is even better than the treatment that left my Mom healthy as can be 25 years later.

Praying and sending love. I had a lumpectomy on March 17th and I'm almost done with radiation -- 9 more to go. I feel totally fine and she will too. Please let her know she (or you) can PM me with questions anytime.

Hang in there!!

Just wanted to update everyone with GOOD news. First of all, I want to thank each of you for your prayers and good thoughts.

We met with the surgeon yesterday and it's been caught early. She will have a lumpectomy on June 27th, followed by 6 weeks of radiation. After that she should be better and if need be, they will do reconstructive surgery. We are relieved and very positive that she will continue with a long normal life. Please keep us in your prayers and send all the pixie dust you can.

I am so glad for Jennifer and your whole family. I will keep praying. We spent almost 13 hours yesterday at our local Relay for Life Event. My father survived cancer about 5 years ago and my aunt is beating it now. Our whole family had such a wonderful day at our local event. It was such a nice day - celebrating life of those that beat the disease and hearing the survival stories. Our local community raised over $100,000 for cancer research.

Thank you for updating us - we have been praying for your daughter as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter