Pre-buying for November trip

CocoHeart

Earning My Ears
I’m a big planner and our trip is coming up fast! (Cue butterflies and anxiety).

I was planning on buying some souvenir type stuff before hand (to save money at the parks) as welll as helpful items. But with it being an end of November trip I’m at a loss.

All I can think of:

Mickey-ears

Bubble-wands

Autograph booklets

Bands for magicbands

Various meds

Pajamas (Christmas party)

Annnnd I’m blanking!! (This is probably due to my anxiety) but if it was during a hotter climate I’d get neck fans and cooling towels, but I’m not sure that will be needed

Is there anything else you’d recommend? I feel like I’m missing something major.

Thanks.

Depending upon who is in your group, how about glow in the dark items from the dollar store?

Collapsible water bottles

Scrunchies

Disney themed charger holder (admittedly we didn't use ours)

Stroller name tag if applicable

Tumblers

Blind bag Disney squishmallow type stuffies

Join Ear for Each Other (no S on Ear or wrong group) on Facebook for lots of ideas and vendors - all current or former cast members.

I just found these online.They used to sell them at Disneyland a long time ago.
Glo Products has the illuminated fiber optic wands with a wristband . They serve as a flashlight also .
I think these were an knock off brand . But I found them on Amazon.
F77E9D33-58DF-44AC-97D6-3A10FCA89675.png

I would check the weather a week before you leave and THEN decide how warm/cool it will be. It changes so much!

I don't like to carry a bag so I usually carry:
Poncho
Print out of my reservations
Fold up drawstring backpack
Pocket sized sunscreen stick
Slim front pocket wallet for credit card and id

All fits neatly into my pocket, then after getting in the park I put it all in my fold up drawstring
backpack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter