Pre-Christmas Party Fastpass+

Dizduke

Mouseketeer
I know you can enter the Christmas Party at 4pm but have also heard that you can make fastpass selections before 7pm. My question is if I book Fastpass selections before 7pm does that use my non-hard ticket for that day and/or the hard ticket for the christmas party?

You would want to enter MK using your party ticket not one of your non-hard tickets. Your Xmas party ticket allows you in as early as 4 pm. As for making FP that depends on a lot of factors on how you got the Xmas party ticket (e-ticket or on a plastic card), how you got your non-hard tickets, and how all of these are linked or not linked to your MDE account.

You would want to enter MK using your party ticket not one of your non-hard tickets. Your Xmas party ticket allows you in as early as 4 pm. As for making FP that depends on a lot of factors on how you got the Xmas party ticket (e-ticket or on a plastic card), how you got your non-hard tickets, and how all of these are linked or not linked to your MDE account.

No, it doesn't. The FP system only cares that you have tickets; if you have more than one ticket, it only sees how many total days you have, it doesn't assign FPs to one ticket or another.

No, it doesn't. The FP system only cares that you have tickets; if you have more than one ticket, it only sees how many total days you have, it doesn't assign FPs to one ticket or another.
If I understand it correctly if you use a regular park ticket earlier in the same day (either at MK or some other park) and pre-book 3 FP then you will not be able to pre-book FP with your Xmas party ticket unless you make sure the Xmas ticket is not linked to your primary profiles in MDE.

If I understand it correctly if you use a regular park ticket earlier in the same day (either at MK or some other park) and pre-book 3 FP then you will not be able to pre-book FP with your Xmas party ticket unless you make sure the Xmas ticket is not linked to your primary profiles in MDE.

That's true, but unless I'm misunderstanding, that's not what the OP is asking.

My question is if I book Fastpass selections before 7pm does that use my non-hard ticket for that day and/or the hard ticket for the christmas party?
Your FPs are booked based on ticket entitlements in your Profile. When you are in the park and tap your Ticket/MB at the FP touchpoint, all the system does is deduct the FP. It doesn't care how you entered the park and it won't affect regular tickets if you entered with a Party ticket.

Your FPs are booked based on ticket entitlements in your Profile. When you are in the park and tap your Ticket/MB at the FP touchpoint, all the system does is deduct the FP. It doesn't care how you entered the park and it won't affect regular tickets if you entered with a Party ticket.

This is what I thought the OP was asking - you explained it better than I did.

I was going to ask the same question. Let me make sure by asking an other way.

If the only ticket we have is for the party, (we are doing US the other days for a change), we cant made FP+ until we are in the park?
also If we have an old magic band from earlier this year still active on the system we can link our party tickets to that to get in/make fastpasses for before it starts.

I was going to ask the same question. Let me make sure by asking an other way.

If the only ticket we have is for the party, (we are doing US the other days for a change), we cant made FP+ until we are in the park?
also If we have an old magic band from earlier this year still active on the system we can link our party tickets to that to get in/make fastpasses for before it starts.
You actually are asking a completely different question.

To do:
Link your Party tickets to the people who have MagicBands linked to them in MDE.

Book FPs 30 days before you attend the Party.

Use your MagicBand or the Party ticket to enter the park and FP lines.

odd then, i tried today to book fastpasses before the party 4-7. Says I dont have any tickets, but does show my xmas party tickets.

odd then, i tried today to book fastpasses before the party 4-7. Says I dont have any tickets, but does show my xmas party tickets.
Disney could have stopped the booking of FPs for Parties. Which date is your Party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter