Pre-Cruise testing for a child in Orlando

bunnm09

Mouseketeer
We are cruising at the end of Feb and will be in Disney the weekend before for the Princess 5k. We know we need to get our 16 month old tested within 3 days but since we won't be home are looking for a little guidance on the Orlando area. Any tips on finding testing sites for children? I know in TimTracker's vlog they ended up having to take their son to MCO because they struggled to get an appointment for a child

The Safe Passage site has options for testing through them if in the Orlando area. Looks like those options are only the airport (MCO) and the Radisson hotel near the port.

The Safe Passage site has options for testing through them if in the Orlando area. Looks like those options are only the airport (MCO) and the Radisson hotel near the port.

Got it. I'm hoping they add some since it looks like that MCO location is going away for all dates after 1/31. It does look like we may be able to buy their at home kit and just UPS it to them from Orlando 3 days from the sail date

Check the web sites for Fast test, near Universal also Urgent Care 24/7 near Celebration, both take appointments.

Walgreens won't take kids under 3

Yeah that is the issue that we've seen is finding an appointment for a young child which is why I was looking to see if anyone here had it done in the Orlando area. We will have our car so we can travel around

Safe Passage has the home kits that you can order in advance and send back to them (UPS 1 day), and a test location at MCO. Advent Health (Centra Care) also has a test location at MCO (more expensive than Safe Passage).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter