Pre Order BOG Breakfast w/Dining Plan and Alcoholic Drinks

Rfamilymagic

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a question...

Recently Be Our Guest added alcohol to their breakfast and lunch. We are on the QS dining plan. I preordered our breakfast at Be Our Guest (2 Gaston's Feast). I want to get mimosas with them, but the online pre-order seems to be requiring we choose non-alcoholic drinks. Should I add on the mimosas and assume they fall under the dining plan? I wasn't asked for a credit card to order, how do they settle up the bill with you at the breakfast if you pre-order?

Thanks!

When you get to BoG, you'll check in and they'll direct you to the pre-order line. When you get inside, they will verify your order, then take payment. Then, they'll direct you to find your table.

Don't know what to tell you on the alcoholic drink thing. It's new, and there's been no feedback on it yet that I've seen.

Looking forward to getting an answer. We have a BOG breakfast booked and also on QS dining plan.

Hello! I have a question...

Recently Be Our Guest added alcohol to their breakfast and lunch. We are on the QS dining plan. I preordered our breakfast at Be Our Guest (2 Gaston's Feast). I want to get mimosas with them, but the online pre-order seems to be requiring we choose non-alcoholic drinks. Should I add on the mimosas and assume they fall under the dining plan? I wasn't asked for a credit card to order, how do they settle up the bill with you at the breakfast if you pre-order?

Thanks!

I had the same issue when I was doing my pre-order. I'll find out for sure how it works on Monday. Can't wait to enjoy my Peach Bellini.

I read somewhere you can’t use dining plans and order ahead ?? Is this correct?
Thanks so much

That is NOT correct. You can preorder at BoG and use your dining plan credits to pay for the meal(s).

What you CANNOT do is separate your check. Let's say you have a reservation for 6, two families of 3 each. You would have to use ONE dining plan to pay for all 6. You cannot use your plan to pay for your family and the other family use their plan.

That is NOT correct. You can preorder at BoG and use your dining plan credits to pay for the meal(s).

What you CANNOT do is separate your check. Let's say you have a reservation for 6, two families of 3 each. You would have to use ONE dining plan to pay for all 6. You cannot use your plan to pay for your family and the other family use their plan.

Glad I saw this. Just to clarify... if I book a adr for 11 people at BOG for CS, all on the DP, but in 3 different rooms, we can’t check in as a group, and then have it split at the register? So I’ll need 3 overlapping reservations? It’s a year away but I don’t want to make any huge mistakes.
Thank you!

Glad I saw this. Just to clarify... if I book a adr for 11 people at BOG for CS, all on the DP, but in 3 different rooms, we can’t check in as a group, and then have it split at the register? So I’ll need 3 overlapping reservations? It’s a year away but I don’t want to make any huge mistakes.
Thank you!

If you pre-order, this is correct.

Thank you!

You can if you don't pre-order. If you want to pre-order you will need one ADR per room.

When you get to BoG, you'll check in and they'll direct you to the pre-order line. When you get inside, they will verify your order, then take payment. Then, they'll direct you to find your table.

Don't know what to tell you on the alcoholic drink thing. It's new, and there's been no feedback on it yet that I've seen.
I did the lunch with pre-order I got sent down a different line and was given a yellow rose rather than a red one my order with the alcoholic drink was brought to me.

Any updates on if you can get an alcoholic drink with breakfast if on the Dining Plan? I am going to be preordering for my family soon and can't seem to find this answer.

Any updates on if you can get an alcoholic drink with breakfast if on the Dining Plan? I am going to be preordering for my family soon and can't seem to find this answer.

You can get one at breakfast, but the preorder website hasn’t been updated yet. So when you preorder you can skip a drink and add it when you pay, or add in coffee and change it when you pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter