• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? pre-park open ADR

2009CAN

Mouseketeer
I've never done a before-park reservation. My child and I have an 8:05 reservation at Hollywood & Vine.
1. Where do we go to be let in for our ADR? Is there signage to tell us?

2. I would prefer to drive to HS as opposed to taking the bus. Will I have trouble being let into the park in enough time to make my reservation?

3. How early can I be let into HS? If we could be in at 7:50, that would be nice.

Thank you!

We had our first breakfast reservation last year. When we arrived at the park and began to approach the entrance we spotted a cast member who was seeking out guests with breakfast reservations. Our reservation was at 8:05. I think we arrived around 7:40.
We used Disney transportation, so I'm not sure how driving yourself works out. I'm sure someone here will answer that one for you.

Thank you for the info.
Maybe I should just take the bus. What time did you get on your bus? We're staying at AoA

I have done a few of these breakfasts and doing two more in June. I love prepark opening breakfasts! I got on the bus 30-45 minutes before my ADR time to give me plenty of time to get there. There will be a sign that shows you were to check in. You check in and enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter