Pre planner website

Capitalangel

Mouseketeer
I have booked a trip for NEXT summer and was wondering when the website for being able to schedule excursions and buy the Soda packages will open. Every other time we have sailed RC we booked them within a few months of the cruise so the planner was already active. Thanks!

Once you are booked you can access it in the cruise planner. You just need to have your reservation number and add the cruise if it is not already showing in your planner. Then you should have access to it. Happy Cruising. Watch for sales on items especially around holidays.

When I try it gives me this

Attachments

• AA0E1C56-3DBF-4585-82A9-C0330E172482.png
    AA0E1C56-3DBF-4585-82A9-C0330E172482.png
    74 KB · Views: 8
When I try it gives me this
I know they have been working on their cruise planner site getting the Wonder of the Seas online. Have you tried clearing out your cookies/cache? Go to your browser you are using to access internet and click the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Then click on History in the drop down menu. Then click on the recent and select clear. Then search Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner. Hope this helps. Happy Cruising

Thanks for the suggestions. I have done that as well as tried private browsing and multiple computers. I put an email into RC to ask. I am so used to DCL where everything opens on a certain number of days out, but hadn’t seen that for RC so wanted to make sure I was not missing something. And thanks for the advice about sales, I was told to make sure to check on Black Friday because there tended to be good deals.

I am booked on a TA next April, and my planner shows the same message. Same with the app, it won't load my new cruise in yet, although when I click on my account, it shows it. I am going to wait until my cruise is a year out (so on April) and see if it's working properly by then.

I wasn’t able to book any until I entered my 120 day window. (1st time RCL cruiser, maybe different for other tiers)

We booked our cruise in June 21, 2021 for July 16, 2022. According to my cruise planner, we booked dinning on July 19, 2021. So I'm guessing some things will open a year out. I *HIGHLY* suggest waiting until Black Friday (start watching the week before) before doing anything that requires $$ (drink packages, shore excursions, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter